Over the past two weeks GRIFF has spoke about several things happening in his apartment complex. He was in the elevator and saw a tarantula in it and was scared. Several days later he found out his Black neighbor owns a python and several tarantulas and that it was just a shell of the bug.
GRIFF was going to snitch, but he put it in God’s hands. He began doing a praise dance as he spoke about how the neighbor has officially moved out the house. GIRFF is so happy he’s gone and doesn’t have to worry about seeing anymore bugs or pythons.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Behind The Scenes: Spike Lee To Direct Hip Hop Take On ‘Romeo & Juliet’
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]