Over the past two weeks GRIFF has spoke about several things happening in his apartment complex. He was in the elevator and saw a tarantula in it and was scared. Several days later he found out his Black neighbor owns a python and several tarantulas and that it was just a shell of the bug.
GRIFF was going to snitch, but he put it in God’s hands. He began doing a praise dance as he spoke about how the neighbor has officially moved out the house. GIRFF is so happy he’s gone and doesn’t have to worry about seeing anymore bugs or pythons.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Supreme Court Rejects Candace Owens’ Petition After ‘Fact Checkers’ Called Out Her COVID-19 Lies
- Fear Of Black Voting Power Is On The Supreme Court Docket In Merrill v. Milligan
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: A Lesson In Pride and Prosperity
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “Cuffing Season” | Episode 20
- Black Women Soccer Players Say They Were Victims Of Racial Heckling At BYU (Sound Familiar?)
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- DOE Is Number One For The Second Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of October 1, 2022)
- Garcelle Beauvais Adds The Finishing Touch To Home Decor By Style Scenting
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Making Him Happy (Oct. 3rd)