Erica Campbell talked a song where they sing about God looking beyond our faults. She then explained that sometimes we think or feel are certain way and have to find out where it came from. Teachers work with different kind of students all day and sometimes they act out, but sometimes it means something isn’t going right at school or home and they might feel insecure.
We have to look beyond our faults as well as others and learn to look at the heart. Sometimes when we need things in our friendships or relationships we have to understand people might be incapable to give it. Erica wants us to be more gracious and forgiving.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The History Of Juneteenth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Warryn & Krista Campbell Tell Why They’re Excited For People To See “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Did Too Much And Didn’t Do Enough For Father’s Day [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- Faith Walking: I Got Power [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Tells Warryn What She Needs From Him While They’re Working [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin Mourns His Sister’s 30 Year Prison Sentence