Erica Campbell talked a song where they sing about God looking beyond our faults. She then explained that sometimes we think or feel are certain way and have to find out where it came from. Teachers work with different kind of students all day and sometimes they act out, but sometimes it means something isn’t going right at school or home and they might feel insecure.
We have to look beyond our faults as well as others and learn to look at the heart. Sometimes when we need things in our friendships or relationships we have to understand people might be incapable to give it. Erica wants us to be more gracious and forgiving.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- André Leon Talley Was A Black Superhero
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Kathy Taylor & Tony Grant Of ‘The Temptations’ Joins Houston Gospel Stage Play, ‘Soul Purpose’
- Blame Omicron: The 2022 Grammy Awards Postponed To April
- Rest Easy, Legend: After André Leon Talley’s Many Contributions To Vogue, This Is How The Publication Honors Him
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- Watch: Sha’Carri Richardson Shares Trailer For Documentary Film ‘Sub Eleven Seconds’ Executive Produced By Virgil Abloh
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Trailblazing Fashion Icon André Leon Talley Has Passed Away