Erica Campbell talked a song where they sing about God looking beyond our faults. She then explained that sometimes we think or feel are certain way and have to find out where it came from. Teachers work with different kind of students all day and sometimes they act out, but sometimes it means something isn’t going right at school or home and they might feel insecure.
We have to look beyond our faults as well as others and learn to look at the heart. Sometimes when we need things in our friendships or relationships we have to understand people might be incapable to give it. Erica wants us to be more gracious and forgiving.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Premiere “The Missing Peace” Film About Meeting His Biological Family For The First Time In 41 Years
- Vanessa Bryant Suing L.A. Country Fire Department For Sharing Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crash Pics
- Judge Approves $577 Settlement In Lawsuit Involving Maryland HBCUs
- Chick-Fil-A Facing Sauce Shortage
- Olympic Runner Caster Semenya Ironically Arrested For Speeding
- Virginia Prosecutor Calls For Investigation After Cops Drag Black Woman From Her Vehicle
- Prayers Up: Tank Reveals He’s Going ‘Completely’ Deaf
- Phylicia Rashad Named Dean Of Fine Arts At Howard University
- Ellen DeGeneres To End Her Talk Show In 2022