Erica Campbell talked a song where they sing about God looking beyond our faults. She then explained that sometimes we think or feel are certain way and have to find out where it came from. Teachers work with different kind of students all day and sometimes they act out, but sometimes it means something isn’t going right at school or home and they might feel insecure.
We have to look beyond our faults as well as others and learn to look at the heart. Sometimes when we need things in our friendships or relationships we have to understand people might be incapable to give it. Erica wants us to be more gracious and forgiving.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Deitrick Haddon Pens Three Songs On Usher’s New Album, ‘A’
- Jo Dee Messina On Battling Cancer: “I Know That God Has Me”
- Travis Greene Announces ‘See the Light’ Tour, Reveals New Single With Jekalyn Carr
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- Wife Of Temptations’ Dennis Edwards Denies Abusing Him Before His Death
- Here’s How Sears Had Unexpected Influence With Black Shoppers
- Orlando Brown Checks Into Rehab
- What Does The Bible Say About Halloween?
- Which Halloween Candy Is Most Popular In Your State?