Erica Campbell spoke about a post she saw about women that changes her hair a lot and sometimes her mate doesn’t like it. Women wear hairstyles that are short, long, wigs, weaves and more just to change things up. When your spouse doesn’t like your hair it sometimes makes you feel some type of way.
GRIFF mentioned that he doesn’t mind how a woman wears her hair. His dad loved long hair and would talk about it all the time, but that isn’t something he likes. GRIFF believes men can be shallow if they feel some type of way about how a woman wears her hair. Would you change your hair for the person you are dating or married?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- Mazel Tov! 7 Black Celebs Of Jewish Heritage
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Chris Brown Shares Name And First Photo Of Newborn Son
- Lizzo Crowned TIME Entertainer Of The Year 2019
- ‘Ambush’ Shooting In New Jersey Leaves Officer, 5 Others Dead
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Press Play: New Miss Universe Talks Receiving A Message From Oprah
- Multiple NYPD Officers Say They Were Forced To Target Black & Latino Subway Riders In Discrimination Lawsuit