Erica Campbell spoke about a post she saw about women that changes her hair a lot and sometimes her mate doesn’t like it. Women wear hairstyles that are short, long, wigs, weaves and more just to change things up. When your spouse doesn’t like your hair it sometimes makes you feel some type of way.
GRIFF mentioned that he doesn’t mind how a woman wears her hair. His dad loved long hair and would talk about it all the time, but that isn’t something he likes. GRIFF believes men can be shallow if they feel some type of way about how a woman wears her hair. Would you change your hair for the person you are dating or married?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at Tyler Perry Studios
- Does Walmart Really Sell ‘Juneteenth’ Ice Cream?
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Jesse Williams And Scholly Launch Scholarship Fund
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Earns Degree From Davidson
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape