Erica Campbell spoke about a post she saw about women that changes her hair a lot and sometimes her mate doesn’t like it. Women wear hairstyles that are short, long, wigs, weaves and more just to change things up. When your spouse doesn’t like your hair it sometimes makes you feel some type of way.
GRIFF mentioned that he doesn’t mind how a woman wears her hair. His dad loved long hair and would talk about it all the time, but that isn’t something he likes. GRIFF believes men can be shallow if they feel some type of way about how a woman wears her hair. Would you change your hair for the person you are dating or married?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Georgia Secretary Of State Officially Certifies Election For Joe Biden
- Missy Elliott Drops Serious Cash On A Dream Wedding Dress For Her Fan
- ICYMI: Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Reunion Special Joined By The OG Aunt Viv
- Kerry Washington Celebrates Sisterhood In Her New Partnership With Aurate Jewelry
- Johns Hopkins: Coronavirus Now Leading Cause Of Death In The U.S.
- Bobby Brown Jr.’s Final Tweets Reveal He Was In Love As Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence
- Trailer: “Saved By The Bell” Reboot Taps Lil Yachty For New Theme Song! [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Who Shot Unannounced Cop Serving Warrant Stood Her Ground, Lawyer Says
- Rest In Peace Bobby Brown Jr: Everything To Know About Tragic Death Of Singer’s Son