Erica Campbell spoke about a post she saw about women that changes her hair a lot and sometimes her mate doesn’t like it. Women wear hairstyles that are short, long, wigs, weaves and more just to change things up. When your spouse doesn’t like your hair it sometimes makes you feel some type of way.
GRIFF mentioned that he doesn’t mind how a woman wears her hair. His dad loved long hair and would talk about it all the time, but that isn’t something he likes. GRIFF believes men can be shallow if they feel some type of way about how a woman wears her hair. Would you change your hair for the person you are dating or married?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Debuts New Video For “In The Room”
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Watch: David And Tamela Mann Release Music Video For ‘Mason Jar’
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project