GRIFF has been traveling and has been noticing a trend amongst women. He told Erica Campbell about the brushing of baby hairs. When he was on the plane he noticed a flight attendant that had the baby hairs twirled.
He also spoke about how some are forcing the baby hair back and that’s not how it should be done. GRIFF doesn’t want people to do that because then you might not have any. Erica believes that some may just be doing female comb overs with edges.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Carvin Winans Releases New Single “Once In A Lifetime” [AUDIO]
- Michelle Williams Shares A Piece Of Her Life In The First Look At “Chad Loves Michelle” [VIDEO]
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
- Author Addresses The Financial Impact Of Racial Bias
- Johns Hopkins University To Name Campus Building After Henrietta Lacks
- Ben Tankard Takes Flight With New Album ‘Rise!’