GRIFF has been traveling and has been noticing a trend amongst women. He told Erica Campbell about the brushing of baby hairs. When he was on the plane he noticed a flight attendant that had the baby hairs twirled.
He also spoke about how some are forcing the baby hair back and that’s not how it should be done. GRIFF doesn’t want people to do that because then you might not have any. Erica believes that some may just be doing female comb overs with edges.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- LeVar Burton’s Debut Jeopary! Episode Broke An Unexpected Record
- Rihanna The Coin Collector Is Set To Launch Fenty Parfum To Her Growing Empire
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- Ben Crump Files Lawsuit On Behalf Of Black Women Against Johnson & Johnson For Cancer Causing Products
- Watch: Will Smith Stars as Williams Sisters’ Father in ‘King Richard’ Trailer
- Costa Rican Gymnast Luciana Alvarado Cleverly Included BLM Tribute In Her Olympic Routine
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’