Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are inviting fans on a journey to see what it’s like to have successful careers, balance their family and run a church. The show “We’re The Campbells,” premieres Tuesday, June 19th at 8pm on TV One!
In addition to getting to see what life is like for The Campbells on their new docu-series, Erica Campbell fans will get to hear a brand new song from her and Jason McGee! So do not miss episode 1 of “We’re The Campbells.”
The first season of “We’re The Campbells” features Warryn and Erica Campbell juggling multiple duties as they raise their adorable kids Krista, Wozy and Zaya. Warryn is an in-demand producer that has worked with some of the most influential artists such as Mary Mary, Alicia Keys, Kierra Sheard and more. He is also the founder of the record label My Block and the Pastor of California Worship Center.
Erica Campbell also has a plate that runneth over, and “We’re The Campbells” viewers will get to see Erica manage her time hosting her nationally syndicated program “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell,” write her book, promote her hair extension and wig line, as well as serve as First Lady of Cali Worship.
Check out the season premiere of TV One’s “We’re The Campbells” on 8P/7C to see the family and to hear Erica’s brand new song with Jason McGee!
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game