Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are inviting fans on a journey to see what it’s like to have successful careers, balance their family and run a church. The show “We’re The Campbells,” premieres Tuesday, June 19th at 8pm on TV One!
In addition to getting to see what life is like for The Campbells on their new docu-series, Erica Campbell fans will get to hear a brand new song from her and Jason McGee! So do not miss episode 1 of “We’re The Campbells.”
The first season of “We’re The Campbells” features Warryn and Erica Campbell juggling multiple duties as they raise their adorable kids Krista, Wozy and Zaya. Warryn is an in-demand producer that has worked with some of the most influential artists such as Mary Mary, Alicia Keys, Kierra Sheard and more. He is also the founder of the record label My Block and the Pastor of California Worship Center.
Erica Campbell also has a plate that runneth over, and “We’re The Campbells” viewers will get to see Erica manage her time hosting her nationally syndicated program “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell,” write her book, promote her hair extension and wig line, as well as serve as First Lady of Cali Worship.
Check out the season premiere of TV One’s “We’re The Campbells” on 8P/7C to see the family and to hear Erica’s brand new song with Jason McGee!
- Interactive Map: Which Halloween Candy Is Most Popular In Your State?
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Carvin Winans Releases New Single “Once In A Lifetime” [AUDIO]
- Michelle Williams Shares A Piece Of Her Life In The First Look At “Chad Loves Michelle” [VIDEO]
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
- Author Addresses The Financial Impact Of Racial Bias
- Johns Hopkins University To Name Campus Building After Henrietta Lacks