It’s time for the True Hollywood Bible Story! The kids wanted to talk to Jesus, but there were so many adults around trying to get his attention. When the kids spotted him than ran up to him with excitement.
They asked him several questions about walking on water and whether the sky was blue or not. Jesus was so happy to be around them and the kids were amazed by his presence. Barnabas try to make the kids leave Jesus alone, but he was okay with them.
After that the kids sang “This Little Light of Mine,” and more. Jesus was so patient with them!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- James Grear & Company Talks New Single ‘I Wanna Say Thank You’ Featuring Maurette Brown Clark
- The Role God Plays In Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Legendary Skater Tony Hawk To Help Fund Skatepark In Honor Of Tyre Nichols
- Philanthropist Robert F. Smith, The Chopra Foundation Launch Mental Wellness Initiative For Black Youth
- Howard University And Georgetown To Launch Medical Humanities Center Aimed At Reducing Health Disparities
- Anthony O’Neal: Utilizing Your Skills To Help You Build Wealth | Money Monday