A French priest straight up lost it when he was confronted with a crying baby during a baptism.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In a video that was posted to YouTube on Wednesday, the priest first seems to comfort the infant to no effect. Then the priest grabs the baby’s face right before slapping him.
And I’m not talking a cutesy slap.
It was a slap big enough to cause shock. “Calm down,” the priest can be heard saying in the video, according to WTHR.
The family was NOT here for it. Check out the video below, which has already gotten over 2 million views.
Whatever spirit took over that priest, we don’t want none of that.
- Listen: Isaac Carree Releases “The Gift” Christmas Love Song Just In Time For The Holidays!
- Kel Mitchell Becomes Licensed Pastor
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Long Church Services & Hungry Churchgoers [VIDEO]
- A ‘Moesha’ Reboot Is Reportedly On The Way
- Michelle Obama Donates $500,000 To Support Global Education For Girls
- These Christmas Toys Totally Prove That You Were Born In The 90’s
- 7 Classic Holiday TV Specials That Remind You It’s Christmas Time
- Meet The First Black Ballerina To Dance The Lead In New York City Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting