A French priest straight up lost it when he was confronted with a crying baby during a baptism.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In a video that was posted to YouTube on Wednesday, the priest first seems to comfort the infant to no effect. Then the priest grabs the baby’s face right before slapping him.
And I’m not talking a cutesy slap.
It was a slap big enough to cause shock. “Calm down,” the priest can be heard saying in the video, according to WTHR.
The family was NOT here for it. Check out the video below, which has already gotten over 2 million views.
Whatever spirit took over that priest, we don’t want none of that.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed 18-Year-Old Nia Wilson Indicted By Grand Jury
- Savannah State Eyes Layoffs Amid Decline In Student Enrollment
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trump Loses To Obama With Student Debt Relief Ruling On For-Profit Colleges