A French priest straight up lost it when he was confronted with a crying baby during a baptism.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In a video that was posted to YouTube on Wednesday, the priest first seems to comfort the infant to no effect. Then the priest grabs the baby’s face right before slapping him.
And I’m not talking a cutesy slap.
It was a slap big enough to cause shock. “Calm down,” the priest can be heard saying in the video, according to WTHR.
The family was NOT here for it. Check out the video below, which has already gotten over 2 million views.
Whatever spirit took over that priest, we don’t want none of that.
- NYC Hotel’s ‘Racially Motivated’ Stereotyping Led To Mistreatment Of Black Artist, Complaint Claims
- Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Bishop T.D. Jakes Has Officially Passed The Torch To His Daughter Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts [Watch]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: “Make The Most Of Every Day”
- Brett Favre Loses Radio Shows Amid Widening Mississippi Welfare Fraud Scandal
- EPA’s New Environmental Justice Office Pledges ‘Billions’ For ‘Those Who Need It The Most
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Netflix’s Disturbing New Series ‘Monster’ Called Out For Exploiting Black Women’s Trauma?
- Chanel Porchia-Albert On Baby Dove’s New Doula Campaign, Improving Black Maternal Outcomes And Increasing Access To Care
- Legislation To Rename Atlanta Post Office After Civil Rights Pioneer John Lewis Moves Forward
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball