Erica Campbell spoke about being the greatest at things in life. Warryn Campbell talked about his favorite fighter, Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest of all times. Ali went through public victories and experienced backlash on multiple occasions.
He went up against the US government because he didn’t agree with fighting in a war. For 3 years he didn’t fight and watched other men take his titles. After that time passed he went on to take back titles and be the greatest of all time.
A lot of us say we want that, but Erica mentioned in order to be the greatest you must pass the great test. When that test comes will you be able to pass it?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
- Here’s Why Everyone From April Reign To Khloe Kardashian Is Tweeting #MailedIt
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him