Erica Campbell spoke about being the greatest at things in life. Warryn Campbell talked about his favorite fighter, Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest of all times. Ali went through public victories and experienced backlash on multiple occasions.
He went up against the US government because he didn’t agree with fighting in a war. For 3 years he didn’t fight and watched other men take his titles. After that time passed he went on to take back titles and be the greatest of all time.
A lot of us say we want that, but Erica mentioned in order to be the greatest you must pass the great test. When that test comes will you be able to pass it?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed 18-Year-Old Nia Wilson Indicted By Grand Jury
- Savannah State Eyes Layoffs Amid Decline In Student Enrollment
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trump Loses To Obama With Student Debt Relief Ruling On For-Profit Colleges