We all have bad days and have to push through them. Erica Campbell spent the other day traveling and things didn’t go so well for her. Her driver went a different way to the airport and she missed her flight, then several other flights were overbooked so she had to fly standby.
Then she tried to get something to eat and all the restaurants had long wait times. When she finally got on her flight and to her hotel they gave away her room. They put her in another hotel and she only got 3 hours a sleep.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Ciara Reveals The Prayer She Prayed That Led Her To Russell Wilson
- Keke Palmer Reveals She Had Abortion At 24 As Part Of #YouKnowMe Hashtag
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- End Painful On Again Off Again Relationships Once And For All
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate
- “‘I Can’t Skip My Brother And My Sister.” Halle Berry Speaks To Black Journalists After Publicist Said They Didn’t Have Time
- People Are Using Ramen Noodles To Fix Broken Items In Their Houses [VIDEO]
- Ex Gang Member Turned Pastor Recalls Moment He Decided To Follow God [VIDEO]
- Teyana Taylor Grieves The Painful Loss Of Her Great-Grandmother: “My Heart Can’t Take It”