We all have bad days and have to push through them. Erica Campbell spent the other day traveling and things didn’t go so well for her. Her driver went a different way to the airport and she missed her flight, then several other flights were overbooked so she had to fly standby.
Then she tried to get something to eat and all the restaurants had long wait times. When she finally got on her flight and to her hotel they gave away her room. They put her in another hotel and she only got 3 hours a sleep.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- They Got Next: Black Filmmakers To Watch
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary
- Serena Williams And Olympia’s Latest Stuart Weitzman Campaign Is Giving Us The Feels
- Meghan Markle Wore A $4,700 Armani Dress During Tell-All Interview Special With Oprah
- Gov. Greg Abbott Announces Texas 100 Percent Open Starting March 10, Ending Mask Mandate
- Kelly Rowland Just Launched A Fashion Collection With JustFab And It’s Amazing