We all have bad days and have to push through them. Erica Campbell spent the other day traveling and things didn’t go so well for her. Her driver went a different way to the airport and she missed her flight, then several other flights were overbooked so she had to fly standby.
Then she tried to get something to eat and all the restaurants had long wait times. When she finally got on her flight and to her hotel they gave away her room. They put her in another hotel and she only got 3 hours a sleep.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Grocery Store Owner Receives Death Threats After Ad ‘Hell Has Open Borders’ Runs In Circular
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Chicago Police Question Persons of Interest in Jussie Smollett Attack