We all have bad days and have to push through them. Erica Campbell spent the other day traveling and things didn’t go so well for her. Her driver went a different way to the airport and she missed her flight, then several other flights were overbooked so she had to fly standby.
Then she tried to get something to eat and all the restaurants had long wait times. When she finally got on her flight and to her hotel they gave away her room. They put her in another hotel and she only got 3 hours a sleep.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Watch: “Stand Up” Music Video From ‘Harriet’ Movie Released
- How New Netflix Christmas Movie ‘Klaus’ Explores Biblical Values [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Getting to Know God Better [Video]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walk: Jealously Hurts Us More Than Anyone Else [Video]
- Griff’s Prayer For Saints Who Don’t Eat Before Church [Video]
- Love Talking: Don’t Ignore Your Emotions
- Courtney B. Vance To Lead The SAG-AFTRA Foundation
- Judge Greg Mathis Donates 50,000 Bottles Of Water To Flint Schools
- Father Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies Of A Heart Attack