View this post on Instagram
BREAKING NEWS: Our prayers and condolences to Tina Turner. Tina’s eldest son Craig Turner commited suicide today at age at 59. Craig was born when Tina was 18 (his biological father is saxophonist Raymond Hill). Ike Turner adopted Craig after Ike and Tina were married. According to #TMZ, Craig died from a self inflicted gunshot wound. 🙏🏽 #craigturner #ripcraigturner #restinpeace #sonof #tinaturner #singer
Tragic news from the Turner family as Craig Raymond Turner, the firstborn son of singer Tina Turner was found dead of an apparent suicide in Studio City, California on Tuesday. Turner was 59.
He was discovered at his home dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Craig Turner was born when his mother was 18 years old, before she married Ike Turner. Craig’s biological father, Raymond Hill was a saxophonist who performed in Ike’s band.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Stabbing Priest Multiple Times On Live [VIDEO]
- Woman In Viral Maya Angelou Clip Comes Forward [VIDEO]
- Watch: Norway Cruise Ship Tilts At Near 45 Degrees Angle In Terrifying Video
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds
- Diana Ross Defends Michael Jackson After ‘Leaving Neverland’ Controversy
- Nursing Student Struggling Gifted Car From Stranger: “It’s Been The Biggest Blessing Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Taraji P. Henson Shares Why We Must Model After Jesus Christ And Combat Hate With Love [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Cling And Jerk [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Tina Turner’s Firstborn Son Craig Turner Dead Of An Apparent Suicide was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com