Tara Jenkins, is the wife of Pastor Charles Jenkins and she loves the fact that he encourages her as well as stands by her teaching methods. She mentioned that they are very unconventional, but everyone still learns from them. Tara even spoke about how she does the “Thriller” dance before teaching at times and adds secular music into her message.
She talked about a sign that had been in front of the church for years about not wearing pants. Tara and her husband decided to take that sign down because this is a different time. She felt that she could possibly pushing people away that can’t afford dresses and other garments.
People come from different walks of life and it’s not right to tell them they can’t come in. Now everyone can feel welcomed and dress how they want. They can put on pants and listen to the word of God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell Performs “Help” At 26th Annual Gospel Music Explosion [VIDEO]
- Amber Guyger Is Fired For Killing Botham Jean Is His Own Dallas Apartment
- Italian Political Party Sues Italy’s First Black Cabinet Minister For Racism
- Michelle Obama Warns That ‘Other Folks’ Still Show Up At The Polls If We Don’t
- Why It’s Time To Invest And How To Get Started
- Google Launches Tech Exchange To Increase Racial Representation In Tech
- This 27-Year-Old Nigerian Is On His Way To Becoming The World’s Highest Paid Robotics Engineer
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Michelle Obama Officiates Wedding In Chicago [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday