Erica Campbell speaks about how our parents have prayed for us when we were younger and as we get older. There has also been generational prayers that has blessed out lives. She mentioned that we shouldn’t make light of those prayers because they cover us.
We must have a strong faith and always honor our parents no matter what. They want us to have a relationship with God and a strong bond with Him. Remember to rest on the prayers of your parents.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood!
- Welp! This Is How And Why Tami Roman’s Hair Fell Out
- Say What?! Julia Roberts Was Suggested to Play Harriet Tubman in Movie
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Evelyn Lozada Re-Dedicates Her Life To God: “I’m Not Living For Instagram Or Facebook, I’m Living For My Kids And God”
- Beauty Mogul Courtney Adeleye Contributes 30 Million To Fund Black Female Entrepreneurs