Erica Campbell speaks about how our parents have prayed for us when we were younger and as we get older. There has also been generational prayers that has blessed out lives. She mentioned that we shouldn’t make light of those prayers because they cover us.
We must have a strong faith and always honor our parents no matter what. They want us to have a relationship with God and a strong bond with Him. Remember to rest on the prayers of your parents.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: GQ Crowns Serena Williams “Woman Of The Year,” “School Daze” Turns 30 & More
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Police Searching For Two Men Who Robbed Church Members At Gunpoint [VIDEO]
- Juan And Lisa Winans To Release “A Little Soul For Christmas” Album
- Robin Givens Is Heading To OWN In New Scripted Drama
- Love Talking: Be Honest About The Little Things [VIDEO]
- David & Tamela Mann Encourage Couples To Be Open & Transparent In Their Relationship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Nick Cannon Spotted Filming New Late Night Talk Show
- Get Up! News Roundup: The Clark Sisters’ Biopic Coming To Lifetime, Bruno Mars Donates 24k Meals & More