Erica Campbell talked about a post she shared on Instagram about falling. We all go through tough times in life and feel like we get pushed down. After we are pushed down we must get up and not just sit there.
Even though sometimes we want someone to help us up that’s not someones responsibility. Find strength and know that God has your back at all times. When you get up you will be restored and renewed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Waking Up In NYC To Peter Popoff [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard On How She Prepared To Play Her Mother For ‘The Clark Sisters’ Biopic
- How Thoughts Of Suicide & Dealing With Depression Made The Walls Group Know That God Was Real [VIDEO]
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- U.S. House Approves $15 Minimum Wage, Bill in Danger of Dying in the Senate
- Sparkle’s Niece Now Working With Authorities In R. Kelly Case
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- A Kirk Franklin Biopic Produced By DeVon Franklin Is Coming Your Way
- Mississippi State House Candidate Shot Himself And Wife In Brutal Murder-Suicide
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]