Surprise, surprise! Gospel recording artist, songwriter and producer James Fortune recently tied the knot.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In the best kept secret ever, it turns out James Fortune remarried to a woman he introduced us to on Instagram as @MissKellz_ under their newlywed video.
“Who would have thought that when I received a call that you had been nearly killed by a drunk driver that my visit to see you would turn into this,” he said. “Your near death experience would be the start of my new life. You helped me dream again, trust again, and most importantly you showed me that I was worth being loved again. You are strong, selfless, patient, hardworking, intelligent, and the best mom a child could ever dream of. I have enjoyed your love, dedication and compassion privately but with a heart that is overflowing I had to share the one who has truly helped me progress in life & love. I don’t know how long I am going to live but I know that every single second will be worth a lifetime because it will be spent with you. Fortune Forever I Love You!”
Fortune was previously married to gospel singer and songwriter Cheryl Fortune whom he fathers three children with.
Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. Fortune!
- Black Voters Matter Head To Houston To Educate College Students About Critical Voting Issues
- Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
- See How LeBron Became LeBron In The First Look Of The New Peacock Film ‘Shooting Stars’
- GOP Legislator Calls Largely Black D.C. Schools ‘Inmate Factories,’ But He’ll Probably Say He’s Not Racist
- Filming ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’ Prompted Dominique Fishback To Demand A Therapist Be On Set For ‘Swarm’
- Blaq Luxury Hair CEO Cherice Williams Speaks On Building a Seven-Figure Company in 3 Years
- Secret Is Helping Young Women Build A Solid Financial Foundation With Their Latest Initiative
- Where Is The Evidence Jonathan Majors’ Lawyer Says Will Clear Actor After Assault Arrest?
- Giving Niecy Nash Her Flowers: Why The Actress Is A Black Icon
- Rep. Byron Donalds Says Don’t ‘Get Into Emotion’ Over Nashville School Shooting When Asked About Guns
- James Fortune Explains Why Forgiveness Is Crucial For A Healthy Lifestyle [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Watch: Cheryl Fortune Debuts Video For “Fighters”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisebaltimore’
James Fortune Gets Remarried [PHOTOS] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Tamela Mann Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of March 25, 2023)
GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Jonathan Majors Video Evidence, ‘Woman Recanting’ Assault Claim Will Clear Actor Of Charges, Lawyer Says
University Of Kentucky ‘Karen’ Pleads Not Guilty To Racist Attack On Black Student Despite Video Evidence
Meet The Houston Family Behind The Viral YouTube Children’s Show ‘Gracie’s Corner’
Happy Women’s History Month! Here’s 8 Scriptures For Women