Surprise, surprise! Gospel recording artist, songwriter and producer James Fortune recently tied the knot.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In the best kept secret ever, it turns out James Fortune remarried to a woman he introduced us to on Instagram as @MissKellz_ under their newlywed video.
“Who would have thought that when I received a call that you had been nearly killed by a drunk driver that my visit to see you would turn into this,” he said. “Your near death experience would be the start of my new life. You helped me dream again, trust again, and most importantly you showed me that I was worth being loved again. You are strong, selfless, patient, hardworking, intelligent, and the best mom a child could ever dream of. I have enjoyed your love, dedication and compassion privately but with a heart that is overflowing I had to share the one who has truly helped me progress in life & love. I don’t know how long I am going to live but I know that every single second will be worth a lifetime because it will be spent with you. Fortune Forever I Love You!”
Fortune was previously married to gospel singer and songwriter Cheryl Fortune whom he fathers three children with.
Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. Fortune!
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
- Jackson Water Crisis: Activists Blast Judge After Claims He Is ‘Pitting Black Against White’
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- James Fortune Explains Why Forgiveness Is Crucial For A Healthy Lifestyle [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Watch: Cheryl Fortune Debuts Video For “Fighters”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisebaltimore’
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Erica Campbell's 'I Love You' Album Release Party + Concert
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party