Normally, Griff prays for the things he wants or thinks that we want … LOL … but this time around he’s doing his community service by encouraging everyone who’s been putting off getting in shape. “Trainer “Griff’s advice is simple … just walk. Just a few easy steps … at the gym … in your neighborhood … anywhere … and before you know it … you’ll be running!
Griff’s hilariously prays that God will motivate everyone into a healthy lifestyle of walking … just putting one foot in front of the other … you just have to start somewhere! Hallejuuuuhhh!
- How Creating A Worship Album And Love Album Can Be Difficult [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Chick-fil-A To Make Fast Food Faster, Oreo Flavored Candy Canes Are In The Making & More
- Dead Sea Scroll Fragments Pulled From Museum Of The Bible
- Faith And Football: Los Angeles Rams Player Brandin Cooks Has Been Sprinkling Jesus All Over Social Media
- WWE Star Announces He Has Leukemia
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]