Normally, Griff prays for the things he wants or thinks that we want … LOL … but this time around he’s doing his community service by encouraging everyone who’s been putting off getting in shape. “Trainer “Griff’s advice is simple … just walk. Just a few easy steps … at the gym … in your neighborhood … anywhere … and before you know it … you’ll be running!
Griff’s hilariously prays that God will motivate everyone into a healthy lifestyle of walking … just putting one foot in front of the other … you just have to start somewhere! Hallejuuuuhhh!
- ICYMI: Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Reunion Special Joined By The OG Aunt Viv
- Trailer: “Saved By The Bell” Reboot Taps Lil Yachty For New Theme Song! [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Who Shot Unannounced Cop Serving Warrant Stood Her Ground, Lawyer Says
- Rest In Peace Bobby Brown Jr: Everything To Know About Tragic Death Of Singer’s Son
- Netflix Announces Release For “Malcolm & Marie” Ahead Of Awards Season
- Gospel Singer Kelontae Gavin Discusses Being Molested As A Child [VIDEO]
- Victor Glover Makes History As First Black Astronaut To Stay At The Space Station
- Florida Cops Defend Killing ‘Terrified’ Teens As Dashcam Video Shows ‘No Threat’
- The Group Fire Debuts New Song, “More Than Friends” [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “Change Is Uncomfortable, But Change Is Needed” [VIDEO]