Normally, Griff prays for the things he wants or thinks that we want … LOL … but this time around he’s doing his community service by encouraging everyone who’s been putting off getting in shape. “Trainer “Griff’s advice is simple … just walk. Just a few easy steps … at the gym … in your neighborhood … anywhere … and before you know it … you’ll be running!
Griff’s hilariously prays that God will motivate everyone into a healthy lifestyle of walking … just putting one foot in front of the other … you just have to start somewhere! Hallejuuuuhhh!
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- All Three Men On Trial For Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery Found Guilty
- Missouri Man Exonerated After Serving 42 Years For A Crime He Didn’t Commit
- Triller Pledges $4K A Month In Cash & Equity With New Program For Black Creators
- Loni Love Breaks Down In Tears While Discussing Tami Roman’s Body Dysmorphic Disorder: ‘When I Saw You, I Was Worried’
- Will Smith Puts A Serious Spin On ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Theme Song In First Teaser For Peacock Dramatic Reboot
- CeCe Winans, Maverick City Music Among 2022 Gospel Grammy Nominees