Erica shares a personal story of a time while shopping with her mother, Honey. Both ladies encountered a man in the parking lot who claimed to be Jesus. Honey immediately rebuked him claiming her faith in the Lord, teaching Erica at a young age to believe in the power of God’s given authority.
1 John 4:4 says … My dear friends, don’t believe everything you hear. Carefully weigh and examine what people tell you. Not everyone who talks about God comes from God.
The Power is yours to command the enemy to go back to the pits. Use your power .. don’t sit back and be afraid. There is no fear when you have faith!
- NFL QB Nick Foles Doesn’t Believe In The ‘Prosperity Gospel’
- Teen Gifts Her Class With 50-Day Devotional She Wrote Herself!
- Black Friday Alternative, “Bless Friday,” To Celebrate 10 Years
- Ericaism: Be Your Authentic Self [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: We Fall Down, But We Get Back Up! [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Father’s Raising Daughters [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Yolanda Adams Performs Her Hits At The 2019 Soul Train Awards
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- Faith Walking: Compromising With The World [Video]
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next