Erica shares a personal story of a time while shopping with her mother, Honey. Both ladies encountered a man in the parking lot who claimed to be Jesus. Honey immediately rebuked him claiming her faith in the Lord, teaching Erica at a young age to believe in the power of God’s given authority.
1 John 4:4 says … My dear friends, don’t believe everything you hear. Carefully weigh and examine what people tell you. Not everyone who talks about God comes from God.
The Power is yours to command the enemy to go back to the pits. Use your power .. don’t sit back and be afraid. There is no fear when you have faith!
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at Tyler Perry Studios
- Does Walmart Really Sell ‘Juneteenth’ Ice Cream?
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Jesse Williams And Scholly Launch Scholarship Fund
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Earns Degree From Davidson
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape