Jeremiah Hicks talked to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” about depression, anxiety and how to fight the battle. For years his mother told him to look up and the answers will come. Jeremiah believes that for years people have been running out of energy and some of the toughest people we know have been faced with battling depression and other things.
He wants us to readjust and remember even if God isn’t giving us what we prayed for he his satisfying our needs. Jeremiah recalls one day being on the bus and how kids told him when he got off they were going to fight him. He texted his dad to come to the bus stop and when he got off he was there and the kids didn’t mess with him.
RELATED: Jeremiah Hicks Sings Beautiful Snippet Of “Better” LIVE In-Studio! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Praying and looking up to find the answer at that moment and his dad being there is what saved him. Over the last year Jeremiah has posted inspirational messages on social media. He will keep doing it because everyone needs encouragement in life.
RELATED: Jeremiah Hicks On Navigating New Territory After Being A Background Singer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Get Up! Poll: How Can I Pray For You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Brent Jones Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of June 3, 2023)
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
- Issa For President: Issa Rae Reacts To Her Own Barbie Doll In New Mattel Collection Celebrating The Upcoming Film
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- Haters Are Review Bombing ‘The Little Mermaid’ & It’s Pretty Obvious Why
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For "Feel Alright (Blessed)"
Kevin Hart Is Speechless After Sending His Daughter Off To Prom: ‘I Have No Words’
Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Cities On 'The Feel Alright Tour'
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is