There are so many things going on in life and it can sometimes overwhelm us. During the Get Up! Poll, Erica Campbell prayed for several listeners that called in. One woman has been feeling a lot of anxiety lately and has been lashing out.
Erica prayed for her and mentioned that sometimes we can be everything for everybody, but nothing for ourselves. Another caller spoke about losing her two sisters to cancer last year and how hard it has been. As she began to cry Erica spoke about how she has life filled with purpose and destiny. She encouraged and prayed for her. Tell us how can we pray for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How Chadwick Boseman Feels About The “Wakanda Forever” Salute [VIDEO]
- Netflix Boots Top Executive Over N-Word Use
- Amid Joe Jackson Reports, Pancreatic Cancer Has Been A Major Killer Of Black People
- Ericaism: What If God Asked You What You Wanted? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Houston Teacher Under Fire After Parents Say Children’s Grades Were Based On Race
- Faith Walking: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin: “There Are Thriving And Very Healthy African-American Families” [VIDEO]
- Joy Living: Do Something For You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]