There are so many things going on in life and it can sometimes overwhelm us. During the Get Up! Poll, Erica Campbell prayed for several listeners that called in. One woman has been feeling a lot of anxiety lately and has been lashing out.
Erica prayed for her and mentioned that sometimes we can be everything for everybody, but nothing for ourselves. Another caller spoke about losing her two sisters to cancer last year and how hard it has been. As she began to cry Erica spoke about how she has life filled with purpose and destiny. She encouraged and prayed for her. Tell us how can we pray for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Grocery Store Owner Receives Death Threats After Ad ‘Hell Has Open Borders’ Runs In Circular
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security