The Real Housewives Of Atlanta have had their share of dramas. Cynthia Bailey and her husband Peter Thomas, as you know, broke up after going through changes which viewers saw happening on the show.
Now Bailey has rebounded with a new love. She’s dating Fox Sports correspondent Mike Hill, and the two are now “Instagram official.”
Cynthia posted this a few days ago:
And then Hill posted this pic, laying official claim to Bailey for the world to see (and they did as the post went viral)
Seems like a good guy – what do you think about the new couple?
PHOTO: Instagram, PR Photos
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Price Explains How 2020 Inspired “Dance Party” Gospel Song
- New True-Crime Doc About The Murder of Jam Master Jay Coming To ABC Streaming Apps Friday
- 26-Year Veteran Police Officer Kimberly A. Potter Identified As Daunte Wright’s Killer
- Dr. Willie Jolley & His Wife Dee Taylor Talk New Book, ‘Make Love, Make Money & Make It Last In Marriage’
- FDA is Recommending Pausing the Use of Johnson and Johnson Vaccine in the U.S.
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- 4 Times DMX’s Powerful Prayer Gave Us The Holy Spirit
- Memorial Services For DMX To Be Held At Yonkers Raceway
- BET’s ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Gerren Taylor Dead at 30
- Black Owned Hair Care Brand Mielle Organics Secures $100 Million In Venture Capital Funding