Ladies, how often does your man do your daughter’s hair? Is he good at it? Even if you said no, come to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion and let him show off his skills for a chance to win Dream Kids hair products and a $200 WalMart gift card.
African Pride is a sponsor of the Tom Joyner Family Reunion and they will be hosting a “Daddy Do” competition where dads will style their daughter’s hair for a chance to win the grand prize.
Marketing director Kandria Strong, says that she loves seeing dads do their daughter’s hair, especially when the girls try to “give their father some direction.” She offers a piece of advice to dads that will be competing, remember to de-tangle your daughter’s hair first.
The contest will be held Saturday Sept. 1 and you can enter the contest at the Family Reunion.
- Black Protesters Arrested By NYPD Were Charged With Felony Way More Than White Demonstrators, Data Shows
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Aaryn Speaks Out For The First Time Since Getting Shot
- Video: Rare Tsunami Forms In Chesapeake Bay During Monday’s Storm
- Former ‘Glee’ Actress Naya Rivera Missing
- Idris & Sabrina Elba Spill Wedding Day Secrets In New Interview
- CAREN Act Is Introduced As Viral ‘Karen’ Videos Surge
- Kirk Franklin Inspires In Latest Social Media Post: You Only Need God’s Approval
- New Mural Revealed Honoring Breonna Taylor in Maryland
- Tips For Building Your Immune System with Herbs
- Study: Men Twice As Likely To Die From Coronavirus Than Women
Prepare To Be Entertained: Dads Will Be Styling Their Daughters Hair At Family Reunion was originally published on blackamericaweb.com