Ladies, how often does your man do your daughter’s hair? Is he good at it? Even if you said no, come to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion and let him show off his skills for a chance to win Dream Kids hair products and a $200 WalMart gift card.
African Pride is a sponsor of the Tom Joyner Family Reunion and they will be hosting a “Daddy Do” competition where dads will style their daughter’s hair for a chance to win the grand prize.
Marketing director Kandria Strong, says that she loves seeing dads do their daughter’s hair, especially when the girls try to “give their father some direction.” She offers a piece of advice to dads that will be competing, remember to de-tangle your daughter’s hair first.
The contest will be held Saturday Sept. 1 and you can enter the contest at the Family Reunion.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Churches That Aren’t Technically Advanced [VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith On Keto Diet VS. Intermittent Fasting [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- Award-Winning Journalist Ed Gordon Discusses His New Book, ‘Conversations In Black’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Red Table Talk’ Renewed For Three More Seasons And Spinoff
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- School Says Teen Can’t Walk For Graduation Unless He Cuts His Locs
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons
Prepare To Be Entertained: Dads Will Be Styling Their Daughters Hair At Family Reunion was originally published on blackamericaweb.com