Superstar wife, mother and chef, Ayesha Curry recently added a new role to her resume: Shoe designer. Teaming up with Freshly Picked, Curry designed a limited-edition line of baby leather moccasins and they are just amazing.
According to BET, the collection includes three different styles that Ayesha says inspire her the most: Food and family. “Mint Chip” her fave ice cream flavor, “Pink Lemonade” her favorite beverage and “Fan Favorite,” a combo of blue and yellow, influenced by her husband Steph Curry’s team, the Golden State Warriors.
Awwww…Just look at these little ones!
Of course the company was absolutely thrilled to collaborate with Curry.
“Working with Ayesha has been a dream, and this collection has been an aspiration of mine since we met,” says Freshly Picked’s founder and CEO Susan Petersen told People. “We are so excited to not only launch this collection, but also look forward to other projects we’re working on together.”
And the feeling was totally recipricated.
“We hit it off instantly … This collaboration is the first time I get to design footwear for children and couldn’t be more thrilled to be doing it with Susan and Freshly Picked. What makes this so special is that collection was inspired by my daughters,” Curry told ABC News.
Congrats on the new venture!
Each pair costs $60 and can be purchased online at www.freshlypicked.com.
15 Pictures That Prove Steph & Ayesha Curry Are The Black Love MVPs
1.Source:Instagram 1 of 17
2. Ayesha Curry And Baby RyanSource:Instagram 2 of 17
3.Source:Instagram 3 of 17
4.Source:Instagram 4 of 17
5. The Curry girls celebrate their dad.Source:Instagram 5 of 17
6. 💛💛👨👩👧👧Source:Instagram 6 of 17
7. Merry Christmas from Our family to yours!!! 😊👨👩👧👧Source:Instagram 7 of 17
8. Oh how I’ve missed my smash partner in crime. ☺️🤔😏8 of 17
9.Source:Instagram 9 of 17
10.Source:Instagram 10 of 17
11.Source:Instagram 11 of 17
12.Source:Instagram 12 of 17
13. Mom and dad … Lol😝Source:Instagram 13 of 17
14. Everyone couldn’t wait for the arrival of Curry #2! Good luck @ayeshacurry ❤️ Though we still have no news when’s the exact date of Ayesha’s delivery of Baby Curry #2, we made an advance prayer for Ayesha’s safe delivery and for the baby to be born healthy• Father, please allow @ayeshacurry to have endurance that comes from You, and keep her safe. Father, watch over @ayeshacurry & @wardell30’s baby to be born under the best of circumstances. May Your will be done Lord. Give her a sense of calm and purpose as she goes through labor and delivery. We know Lord that physical pain can overwhelm her, but Lord, help her to cling to You and look forward to the joy ahead when @ayeshacurry will see her little baby #2 for the first time. 👼🏼👼🏼 In JESUS name we pray, AMEN! ❤️❤️•#labor #delivery #Godisgood #safe #baby #love #sweet #babycurry#2 #ayeshacurry #rileycurry #stephencurry #famgoals #familygoals #goals #relationshipgoals #couplegoals #nba #warriors #dubnation #basketball #nba #nbafinals #champion #ig #likesforlikesSource:Instagram 14 of 17
15.Source:Instagram 15 of 17
16. 1 word…. Blessed 🙏🏻•I’m beyond happy to be able to make a page all about you guys @wardell30 @ayeshacurry & Riley! I made this to show you how you inspire people, how you inspire us. Putting God in the center of your relationship, putting God first for everything makes you guys to be so so so blessed & we are here always to support you ☺️ We all love you & we care for you #dubnation. To God be the Glory!!!! 🙏🏻•And shout out to all the people who followed this account! We are so near to 1k followers!! Xoxo 💋•#blessed #Godisgood #stephencurry #rileycurry #famgoals #relationshipgoals #Godfirst #couplegoals #familygoals #nba #ig #nbafinals #warriors #nbachampion #mvpSource:Instagram 16 of 17
17.Source:Instagram 17 of 17