GRIFF has a great voice for radio, but went on “The Nine” to be interviewed by his cousin, Maurielle Lue. He spoke about being in comedy for 23 years and getting the opportunity to work with Erica Campbell everyday. GRIFF loves the fact that he can stand in his comedic lane on the show and do what he’s so passionate about.
He’s been in radio for quite some time and his cousin brought up the time he got Usher to sing happy birthday to her. GRIFF even talked about growing up and sounding like Froggy from “The Little Rascals.” They even discussed him wearing sandals during his interview and how he might have to design some GRIFF sandals.
Watch the full interview of GRIFF for a good laugh!
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox
- Warryn Campbell On Having Kanye West Visit His Church
- Walmart Accused Of Racism For Locking Black Haircare Products Behind Glass
- Erica Campbell To Perform, Debut New Single ‘Praying And Believing’ On ‘Sunday Best’ Finale
- FAMU Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Sisters Give Back To Alma Mater Through Lipstick Collaboration
- Russell Westbrook Launches Green Tech Program To Teach Youngins’ Digital Work Skills