GRIFF wants us to stop going into certain situations with thoughts of negativity as well as confusion. He spoke about how sometimes growing up sometimes there was rage and anger that would cause chaos in the home. GRIFF also grew up having anger problems at times and it wasn’t until he relaxed and was quiet he would hear God.
God doesn’t talk to us when things are hectic and we must remember he’s not a God of confusion. God gives us peace and at every moment we must trust in him and what’s happening in our life. Remember it’s on us to stay calm and just know everything will be okay.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sybil Wilkes Shares What You Need To Know About Trump’s Impeachment
- Married Couple Who Paid Off $114,000 Debt In 23 Months Shares How They Did It! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Human Trafficking Overweight Individuals [VIDEO]
- Kobe Bryant & His Daughter Took Communion In Church Before Fatal Crash
- Everything You Need To Know About The Unsung Cruise
- Faith Walking: What Does A Blessing Look Like? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: We Laugh Together, We Cry Together [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Owe People Money [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley To Host 21st Annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Gospel Community Reacts To Kobe Bryant’s Death On Social Media