GRIFF wants us to stop going into certain situations with thoughts of negativity as well as confusion. He spoke about how sometimes growing up sometimes there was rage and anger that would cause chaos in the home. GRIFF also grew up having anger problems at times and it wasn’t until he relaxed and was quiet he would hear God.
God doesn’t talk to us when things are hectic and we must remember he’s not a God of confusion. God gives us peace and at every moment we must trust in him and what’s happening in our life. Remember it’s on us to stay calm and just know everything will be okay.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- Alabama Court Appointee Submits Proposals For New Black Voting District
- TRIED IT: Flip-Over Fulani Braids Are My Latest Obsession
- WGA And Hollywood Studios Reach Preliminary Deal In Writer’s Strike
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- 7 Perfect Fall Fragrances
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party