GRIFF wants us to stop going into certain situations with thoughts of negativity as well as confusion. He spoke about how sometimes growing up sometimes there was rage and anger that would cause chaos in the home. GRIFF also grew up having anger problems at times and it wasn’t until he relaxed and was quiet he would hear God.
God doesn’t talk to us when things are hectic and we must remember he’s not a God of confusion. God gives us peace and at every moment we must trust in him and what’s happening in our life. Remember it’s on us to stay calm and just know everything will be okay.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Michelle Williams Quits Broadway Gig Due To Doctor’s Orders
- Jamie Grace Opens Up About Her Battle With Tourette Syndrome & Depression [VIDEO]
- Dikembe Mutombo Flies Boy With Tumor On His Face From Africa To Get Life Changing Surgery [VIDEO]
- Obama Honored With Human Rights Award While Trump Is Dismantling Human Rights
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Cornbread Dressing With Shrimp & Oysters
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]