GRIFF spent some time this weekend in Detroit and had a great experience. He went to his first Detroit Tigers game and met 300 women from a church. Even though only like 5 of them understood the game, the church made it a trip for them.
GRIFF also met a pastor that has 8 different campuses of churches. On Sunday he went to church and spent the entire day there, which he wasn’t expecting. GRIFF wants to talk to a couple pastors in his town about possibly doing some trips, but he realized that Detroit churches go hard.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Top 10 Cities Where The Most Generous Practicing Christians Live
- Mr. Griffin: Who Are You Prayed Up With? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Neglect The Power In The Name Of Jesus [VIDEO]
- John Witherspoon’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Watch Tyler Perry Give a Private Tour of His New Studios
- Eric B. in Jail Over Warrant From 17 Years Ago
- Court Documents Reveal How Alexis Crawford Was Murdered
- When I Was Younger: How Travis Greene Learned That “Pace Is The Proof Of Trust” [VIDEO]
- New Research Shows Fewer Americans Believe In God
- Kevin Hart Gives Glory To God At People’s Choice Awards, His First Public Appearance Since Car Crash [VIDEO]