GRIFF spent some time this weekend in Detroit and had a great experience. He went to his first Detroit Tigers game and met 300 women from a church. Even though only like 5 of them understood the game, the church made it a trip for them.
GRIFF also met a pastor that has 8 different campuses of churches. On Sunday he went to church and spent the entire day there, which he wasn’t expecting. GRIFF wants to talk to a couple pastors in his town about possibly doing some trips, but he realized that Detroit churches go hard.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anthony Brown Shows Off Dance Skills, Le’Andria Johnson Shares Testimony & More During Get Up! Mornings’ 3rd Anniversary Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Delivers Pop Up Sermon At Get Up! Mornings 3rd Year Anniversary Celebration [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans Honored With Key To Brooklyn [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Donnie McClurkin Surprises Erica Campbell At 3rd Year Radio Anniversary Concert [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- “She’s Gotta Have It” Cancelled After Two Seasons
- “Welcome Home Ilhan!”: After “Send Her Back” Chants Rep. Omar Receives A Hero’s Return In Minnesota [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting