GRIFF spent some time this weekend in Detroit and had a great experience. He went to his first Detroit Tigers game and met 300 women from a church. Even though only like 5 of them understood the game, the church made it a trip for them.
GRIFF also met a pastor that has 8 different campuses of churches. On Sunday he went to church and spent the entire day there, which he wasn’t expecting. GRIFF wants to talk to a couple pastors in his town about possibly doing some trips, but he realized that Detroit churches go hard.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Irvo Otieno’s Family Agrees To $8.5 Million Settlement In Black Man’s Untimely Death
- Here’s Why Some Films Are Allowed To Promote During The Writer’s Strike
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Announces The Brittany Clardy Act For Missing And Murdered Black Woman And Girls
- Black Teenager Receives In-School Suspension For Refusing To Cut His Locs
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Brian Courtney Wilson Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Again This Week (Week of September 23, 2023)
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Maysa Introduces New Song "Lord I Thank You" featuring Kirk Whalum [LISTEN]
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”