How long will you hold on to anger? Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes we’re identified by our anger and could keep us from our happiness. What is your anger doing for you?
Erica understands the feeling of having anger, but being angry won’t lead you to the release you want. God wants you to have love or joy without all that anger. Don’t let the enemy win by being angry for so long and rise above it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: “Stand Up” Music Video From ‘Harriet’ Movie Released
- How New Netflix Christmas Movie ‘Klaus’ Explores Biblical Values [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Getting to Know God Better [Video]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walk: Jealously Hurts Us More Than Anyone Else [Video]
- Griff’s Prayer For Saints Who Don’t Eat Before Church [Video]
- Love Talking: Don’t Ignore Your Emotions
- Courtney B. Vance To Lead The SAG-AFTRA Foundation
- Judge Greg Mathis Donates 50,000 Bottles Of Water To Flint Schools
- Father Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies Of A Heart Attack