How long will you hold on to anger? Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes we’re identified by our anger and could keep us from our happiness. What is your anger doing for you?
Erica understands the feeling of having anger, but being angry won’t lead you to the release you want. God wants you to have love or joy without all that anger. Don’t let the enemy win by being angry for so long and rise above it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sybil Wilkes Shares What You Need To Know About Trump’s Impeachment
- Married Couple Who Paid Off $114,000 Debt In 23 Months Shares How They Did It! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Human Trafficking Overweight Individuals [VIDEO]
- Kobe Bryant & His Daughter Took Communion In Church Before Fatal Crash
- Everything You Need To Know About The Unsung Cruise
- Faith Walking: What Does A Blessing Look Like? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: We Laugh Together, We Cry Together [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Owe People Money [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley To Host 21st Annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Gospel Community Reacts To Kobe Bryant’s Death On Social Media