Do you have friends that believe with you? Erica Campbell spoke about a story Warryn Campbell preached about of a paralyzed man that wanted to get to Jesus. He had several friends that helped him get through the roof to speak to God.
They prayed with the paralyzed man, believed and had faith. Erica talked about how we should have friends that will fight battles with us, pray with you and believe in you. Good friends will not only help you but do more so that each of you conquer it all with God.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Pastor Announces He’s ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump’ At Conference
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68