Do you have friends that believe with you? Erica Campbell spoke about a story Warryn Campbell preached about of a paralyzed man that wanted to get to Jesus. He had several friends that helped him get through the roof to speak to God.
They prayed with the paralyzed man, believed and had faith. Erica talked about how we should have friends that will fight battles with us, pray with you and believe in you. Good friends will not only help you but do more so that each of you conquer it all with God.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NBC Pulls The Plug On 2022 Golden Globes Amid Diversity Shake Up
- Watch First Episode of Vice’s DC Sniper Documentary Series
- Russell Westbrook Breaks Record For Most Career Triple-Doubles In NBA History
- NBC Cancels 2022 Golden Globes, Says HFPA Must Fix Its Diversity Issues
- Why Every Black Man Should Build A Garden In Their Apartment
- Watch: Kevin Hart Stars In Netflix’s Fatherhood Premiering Father’s Day Weekend [Trailer]
- Listen: Jermaine Dolly Helps Erica Campbell & GRIFF Celebrate 5 Years Of “Get Up Mornings!”
- Cathy Hughes Recalls Moment She Offered Erica Campbell A Radio Show, Shares Details On Upcoming Urban One Honors
- Listen: LaTocha (of Xscape) Debuts Solo Gospel Song & Discusses Growing Up As A Preacher’s Kid [EXCLUSIVE]
- Coko Of SWV Reveals She Witnessed Tragic Event Leading Up To Verzuz With Xscape