Do you have friends that believe with you? Erica Campbell spoke about a story Warryn Campbell preached about of a paralyzed man that wanted to get to Jesus. He had several friends that helped him get through the roof to speak to God.
They prayed with the paralyzed man, believed and had faith. Erica talked about how we should have friends that will fight battles with us, pray with you and believe in you. Good friends will not only help you but do more so that each of you conquer it all with God.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mazel Tov! 7 Black Celebs Of Jewish Heritage
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Chris Brown Shares Name And First Photo Of Newborn Son
- Lizzo Crowned TIME Entertainer Of The Year 2019
- ‘Ambush’ Shooting In New Jersey Leaves Officer, 5 Others Dead
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Press Play: New Miss Universe Talks Receiving A Message From Oprah
- Multiple NYPD Officers Say They Were Forced To Target Black & Latino Subway Riders In Discrimination Lawsuit
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women