Erica Campbell has a special message for everyone that is running in the wrong direction of what their purpose really is. We are in the age now of social media and sometimes we see someones life and what they do then it makes us want it. That might not be in God’s plan for us and he gives us a plan, but doesn’t force us into it.
Sometimes you must think to yourself, is this right for my life? If you have questioned about career changes or other things ask someone that is involved in it and seek guidance. Remember that you can life different things, but it doesn’t mean you’re called to do it.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: Are You Walking In Your Purpose? [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard Debuts Song With Karen Clark Sheard, Opens Up About Married Life & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Super Bowl Gospel Celebration 2021: Rickey Smiley To Host; Erica Campbell, PJ Morton & More To Perform
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- Biden Administration To Expedite Tubman $20 Bill
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis Lands A Near-Perfect Score With Her ‘Black Excellence’ Routine
- Trey Songz Arrested After Physical Altercation With Officers At Kansas City Chiefs’ Game