Erica Campbell has a special message for everyone that is running in the wrong direction of what their purpose really is. We are in the age now of social media and sometimes we see someones life and what they do then it makes us want it. That might not be in God’s plan for us and he gives us a plan, but doesn’t force us into it.
Sometimes you must think to yourself, is this right for my life? If you have questioned about career changes or other things ask someone that is involved in it and seek guidance. Remember that you can life different things, but it doesn’t mean you’re called to do it.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- Juan Winans Talks New Single “Now” Featuring Lalah Hathaway & Rep. John Lewis
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Widens Polling Lead Over Herschel Walker As Bombshell Reports Pour In
- Ericaism: Jesus Loves The Humble
- More Than 30 Dead, Dozens of Children Killed in Mass Shooting at Thai Daycare
- NFL ‘Karen’: Man Who Ran On Field Calls Cops On Rams Players Who Tackled Him
- Suspected White Supremacist Involved In Brutal Ax Attack On Black Man Faces 10 Years In Prison For Racist Hate Crime
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Miracles Are Voice Activated
- Wiley Head Basketball Coach And Former WNBA Star Tiffany Jackson Dies At 37
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges