Erica Campbell has a special message for everyone that is running in the wrong direction of what their purpose really is. We are in the age now of social media and sometimes we see someones life and what they do then it makes us want it. That might not be in God’s plan for us and he gives us a plan, but doesn’t force us into it.
Sometimes you must think to yourself, is this right for my life? If you have questioned about career changes or other things ask someone that is involved in it and seek guidance. Remember that you can life different things, but it doesn’t mean you’re called to do it.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Netflix’s ‘Selena: The Series’ Reveals A Special Moment Between Selena & Beyoncé
- Vanessa Bryant’s Mambacita Clothing Line Honoring Gigi Bryant Sells Out In A Day
- White Atlanta Cop That Killed Rayshard Brooks Reinstated
- Jaleel White Recalls Classic ‘Family Matters’ Episode That Left Him Broken
- NJ Cop Fired Over Facebook Post Calling Black Lives Matter Demonstrators ‘Terrorists’
- Will Smith’s New Quarantine Bod Inspires Six-Part YouTube Originals Unscripted Fitness Series
- Derek Chauvin Juror Defends Attending March On Washington After Conservatives Argue Grounds For An Appeal
- Rev. Al Sharpton Weighs In On The Status Of A Black-Owned Casino In Richmond
- Yamiche Alcindor Named Host of ‘Washington Week’ on PBS
- Family Intensifies Search For Missing Buffalo State Honor Student Saniyya Dennis