Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
It seems as if almost every year, Jonathan McReynolds releases something new. Before Make Room, there was the Sessions EP. Before that, there was Life Music: Stage Two, and so on.
This time around, he asked fans to “make more room” because on on Sept. 7, 2018, he’ll be rereleasing his Make Room project as a deluxe album with two news tracks: “Try” and “God Is Good.”
If you got a chance to attend McReynolds’ live album recording in his Chicago hometown, you got to hear the songs back in 2017. To our surprise, he says these two additional songs are he and his eOne Nashville label head Gina Miller’s favorites.
Which song from Make Room song is your favorite? Comment below!
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’
- The Guys from Issa Rae’s ‘Sweet Life: Los Angeles’ Use Their Platform to Promote Healing
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035
- ‘Racist City’: Black Bostonians Lament Voters Passing Over African American Mayoral Candidates
- Tahj Mowry Gives A Play-By-Play On ‘Smart Guy’ Reboot And Tailgating With MorningStar Farms
- Boston Moves Closer To Electing First Non-White Male Mayor, But She Won’t Be Black
- Detroit Couple Of 22 Years Leave Behind 7 Children After Dying Hours Apart From COVID
Make More Room: Jonathan McReynolds Is Rereleasing ‘Make Room’ With Two New Tracks was originally published on praisebaltimore.com