Erica Campbell is speaking to everyone that is feeling like nothing is working out for them. She wants you to activate your faith and watch God work. Erica spoke about changing your confession and taking a moment to reflect on things going right in your life.
She’s not trying to downplay anything, but focus on the fact that you’re breathing and are alive. Erica also wants you to stop just saying “I’m cool” when you aren’t. We have to acknowledge our problems and activate our faith.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020
- Listen: Deborah Joy Winans Remixes Classic Mississippi Mass Choir Song “When I Rose” For ‘Greenleaf’ Series Soundtrack
- New Music Alert! Jason McGee & The Choir Drop New Single, “Never Let Me Go” [VIDEO]
- Flash Back Friday: This Old Video Of Keke Wyatt & Ron Poindexter Gave Us Chills
- Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax Sues CBS For Gayle King’s Interview With His Accusers
- Aoki Lee Simmons & Her Black Harvard Squad Shine In All-White
- Ben Carson Magically Cleared Of Wrongdoing In Buying $31,000 Dining Room Set
- Say What? Black Woman Denied Pedicure For Being ‘Too Big’ For Seat
- A ‘Girlfriends’ Reunion is Happening! [Photo]
- Another One! DJ Khaled & His Wife Nicole Tuck Expecting Second Child [VIDEO]