Erica Campbell spoke about having negative thoughts when carrying out different things in life. When you don’t align your thoughts with your actions you can’t move forward at times. Erica spoke about speaking life, but then talking about death.
She also remembered something a play director said which is about having an A, B and C plan. Erica then mentioned putting your all into the things you want and not thinking negatively about it. She also ended with a special quote saying, “All things are possible to them that believe.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Benita Jones Releases Music Video For “Good God”
- STREAM IT HERE: Deitrick Haddon’s Corona Relief Concert [VIDEO]
- Black Family-Owned Business Featured In New Amazon Commercial
- John Gray Joined By Steph, Ayesha Curry For ‘Home And Hallelujah’ On Instagram
- How Marvin Sapp Has Been Spending Time Social-Distancing [EXCLUSIVE]
- Quarantine Prayers: Erica Campbell’s Reminder To Keep ‘Praying & Believing’ [VIDEO]
- Man Arrested For Licking Items Inside Of A Walmart
- Reports Show U.S. Citizens May Lose 14 Million Jobs By Summer
- Divorce Rates Expected To Rise Due To Corona-Quarantined Couples
- Step-By-Step Instructions On How To Sanitize Your Groceries & Takeout