Erica Campbell spoke about having negative thoughts when carrying out different things in life. When you don’t align your thoughts with your actions you can’t move forward at times. Erica spoke about speaking life, but then talking about death.
She also remembered something a play director said which is about having an A, B and C plan. Erica then mentioned putting your all into the things you want and not thinking negatively about it. She also ended with a special quote saying, “All things are possible to them that believe.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tennis Phenom Naomi Osaka To Launch Sports Agency
- Tika Sumpter Ties The Knot With Fiancé Nicholas James
- Series Inspired By Toni Morrison’s ‘Sula’ In Development
- Civil Rights Landmarks To Receive $16.2M In Grants
- Black College Students Graduating Face Promising Job Market
- Elderly Black Women Among Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Buffalo Suspect Pushed 'White Replacement' Conspiracy Theory: Report
- ‘White Supremacist’ Safely Arrested After Buffalo Supermarket Massacre
- Tammy Franklin Speaks On Going From ‘Chaos To Calm’ And Living A Decluttered Life With The Help Of ‘The Order Project’
- Brown v. Board of Education's Legacy Remains Unfulfilled