Kim Kimble has been a celebrity hairstylist for years. She’s worked with celebrities such as Halle Berry, Mary Mary, Beyonce and more. Kim joined “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” to speak about the MERGE conference her and Erica Campbell are speaking at as well as what she’s learned over the year in her career.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Erica called Kim the “hair genius.” Kim spoke about working on “A Wrinkle In Time” and doing all the different hairstyles to enhance their looks. They both are looking forward to speaking at the MERGE conference, which will help connect spirituality, health and beauty. Kim mentioned that over the years she’s realized that although you might have beauty you have to worry about what’s going on with you health wise.
Spirituality is very important for her as well as a lot of the other young ladies on the panel. This topic is a serious discussion and women need to hear it all over because it could change their lives. Kim wants people to be mindful of their beauty while still maintaining lifestyles that will help them .
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Debuts New Video For “In The Room”
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Watch: David And Tamela Mann Release Music Video For ‘Mason Jar’
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project