Kim Kimble has been a celebrity hairstylist for years. She’s worked with celebrities such as Halle Berry, Mary Mary, Beyonce and more. Kim joined “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” to speak about the MERGE conference her and Erica Campbell are speaking at as well as what she’s learned over the year in her career.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Erica called Kim the “hair genius.” Kim spoke about working on “A Wrinkle In Time” and doing all the different hairstyles to enhance their looks. They both are looking forward to speaking at the MERGE conference, which will help connect spirituality, health and beauty. Kim mentioned that over the years she’s realized that although you might have beauty you have to worry about what’s going on with you health wise.
RELATED: 3 Ways To Use Coconut Oil For Your Hair
Spirituality is very important for her as well as a lot of the other young ladies on the panel. This topic is a serious discussion and women need to hear it all over because it could change their lives. Kim wants people to be mindful of their beauty while still maintaining lifestyles that will help them .
RELATED: NYFWNOIR: Model Myori Granger Discusses The Importance Of Black Hairstylists At NYFW
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: The Struggle Is Real: Black Hairstylists Face Arrest For Braiding In New Jersey
- Artist Spotlight: Earnest Pugh Reveals a New Single Cover “Keeper of My Soul”
- Brandy Norwood Returns As Cinderella In Disney Plus’ ‘Descendants: The Rise of Red’
- Zacardi Cortez Announces “Imprint Experience” Tour
- Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
- Women of the Bible: Herodias
- Fox News Host Whitesplains Why Conservatives Can’t Define ‘Woke,’ Says It’s Just A ‘Feeling’
- Justice For Randy Cox: Police Chief Finally Recommends Firing Officers Who Paralyzed Black Man
- Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
- Video Provides Details On What Happened To Irvo Otieno, Who Was Allegedly Killed While In Police Custody
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
Erica Campbell Set To Appear in the Lifetime Film 'Pride: A Seven Deadly Sins'
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Jonathan McReynolds Talks Giving Up The Single Life And Ongoing ‘Feud’ With KevOnStage
All In The Eyes: Fans React To “That Look” Angela Bassett Gave After Major Oscars Upset
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards
Michael B. Jordan And Jonathan Majors Give Angela Bassett A Shoutout At The Oscars