There are some crazy folks in the world and we must help them when we can. Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes people will push your buttons and try to challenge your faith. She wants you to stop and think about what Jesus would do.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Erica also mentioned that in the Bible it doesn’t talk about getting back people that try to down your faith or you. She doesn’t want you to repay evil with evil. We must also understand that some people don’t think they’re being mean.
Extend the love of Jesus and comfort them. Take a moment to evaluate the situation and help others without beating them up. Pray on what’s happening and try your best to do right by them regardless of how they treat you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Behind The Scenes: Spike Lee To Direct Hip Hop Take On ‘Romeo & Juliet’
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]