In May, Andre Hal of the Houston Texans received news that changed his life. According to CBN News after practice one day he had blurry vision and needed to go to the doctor. Hal found out that he had Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
At first doctors believed that he had brain cancer, but then they discovered the lymphoma in his armpit as well as the belly button. Hal prayed about it and said, “I had faith in God and confidence in myself and made sure I did everything I could to beat this.” Several months later the team physician, Dr. James Muntz made a statement saying, “Andre has made dramatic improvements and his treating physicians have declared his disease is presently in remission.”
The entire time he faced cancer Hal continued to work out and was determined to get back on the field. Head coach Bill O’Brien during an interview with ESPN said, “Dre never wavered in his belief he would beat it. And he has.” Hal mentioned that he could feel his body getting better and is excited to know that he could possibly return to the field this season.
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Did You Get It? Did He Get It? [VIDEO]
- John Gray Announces Special Surprise For The Get Up! Mornings Show
- It’s A Wrap: Tamar Braxton & Vincent Herbert’s Divorce Finalized
- #LHHNY’s Mendeecees To Be Released In 2020
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Trump’s Racist Tweets
- Man Asked To Resign After Emailing Tupac Lyrics To His Employees
- “I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
- Jharrel Jerome Reacts To Getting His First Emmy Nomination For ‘When They See Us’
- Kirk Franklin’s Street Corner Encounter! [VIDEO]