In May, Andre Hal of the Houston Texans received news that changed his life. According to CBN News after practice one day he had blurry vision and needed to go to the doctor. Hal found out that he had Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
At first doctors believed that he had brain cancer, but then they discovered the lymphoma in his armpit as well as the belly button. Hal prayed about it and said, “I had faith in God and confidence in myself and made sure I did everything I could to beat this.” Several months later the team physician, Dr. James Muntz made a statement saying, “Andre has made dramatic improvements and his treating physicians have declared his disease is presently in remission.”
The entire time he faced cancer Hal continued to work out and was determined to get back on the field. Head coach Bill O’Brien during an interview with ESPN said, “Dre never wavered in his belief he would beat it. And he has.” Hal mentioned that he could feel his body getting better and is excited to know that he could possibly return to the field this season.
- This Year’s Stellars Gospel Music Awards Is Going Virtual! Details Inside…
- Watch: Randy Weston of Judah Band Releases Music Video For “Up From Here”
- Mr. Griffin: The Comedy Community Mourns The Loss Of Tyler Craig [VIDEO]
- Next Up: A ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Reboot Is On The Way
- Released! Teen Jailed For Not Doing Homework Is Freed And Taken Off Probation
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Praying About Decisions [VIDEO]
- Ben Vereen’s Son Benjamin Vereen Jr., Dead At 55
- ‘Sanford and Son’ & ‘Good Times’ Actor Dead At 91
- Oprah Has A Video Message About Breonna Taylor 150 Days After Her Death