In May, Andre Hal of the Houston Texans received news that changed his life. According to CBN News after practice one day he had blurry vision and needed to go to the doctor. Hal found out that he had Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
At first doctors believed that he had brain cancer, but then they discovered the lymphoma in his armpit as well as the belly button. Hal prayed about it and said, “I had faith in God and confidence in myself and made sure I did everything I could to beat this.” Several months later the team physician, Dr. James Muntz made a statement saying, “Andre has made dramatic improvements and his treating physicians have declared his disease is presently in remission.”
The entire time he faced cancer Hal continued to work out and was determined to get back on the field. Head coach Bill O’Brien during an interview with ESPN said, “Dre never wavered in his belief he would beat it. And he has.” Hal mentioned that he could feel his body getting better and is excited to know that he could possibly return to the field this season.
- Praise! Pastor Says Boy Thrown From Balcony Is In Recovery, No Brain Damage
- Travis and Jackie Greene Welcome Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Jesse Williams & Taylour Page Confirm Relationship In Cute Post [PHOTO]
- Mathew Knowles Is Prepping A Destiny’s Child Musical With Je’Caryous Johnson
- Conversations You Need To Have With Your New Boo To Create A Great Foundation For Your Relationship
- Osundairo Brothers’ Lawsuit: Jussie Smollett Faked Attack For Clout
- Phylicia Rashad Is Coming Back To Broadway
- Artist & Comedian Jermaine Dolly Joins Praise Indy Team!
- Elizabeth Warren Details Proposal To Eliminate Student Debt
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book