Randy Weston of Judah Band stopped by “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to discuss new music and his battle with cancer. He mentioned that when finding out he had cancer it became some of the darkest days he faced. Weston kept telling himself that things like this don’t happen to people like him, but had to realize cancer doesn’t happen for anyone.
During that season he expressed that God moved him. The battle was in his mind and God helped him start over and worked on him. Although the time was rough it was one of the greatest seasons of his life.
- Watch: “Stand Up” Music Video From ‘Harriet’ Movie Released
- How New Netflix Christmas Movie ‘Klaus’ Explores Biblical Values [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Getting to Know God Better [Video]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walk: Jealously Hurts Us More Than Anyone Else [Video]
- Griff’s Prayer For Saints Who Don’t Eat Before Church [Video]
- Love Talking: Don’t Ignore Your Emotions
- Courtney B. Vance To Lead The SAG-AFTRA Foundation
- Judge Greg Mathis Donates 50,000 Bottles Of Water To Flint Schools
- Father Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies Of A Heart Attack