Randy Weston of Judah Band stopped by “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to discuss new music and his battle with cancer. He mentioned that when finding out he had cancer it became some of the darkest days he faced. Weston kept telling himself that things like this don’t happen to people like him, but had to realize cancer doesn’t happen for anyone.
During that season he expressed that God moved him. The battle was in his mind and God helped him start over and worked on him. Although the time was rough it was one of the greatest seasons of his life.
- Anika Noni Rose Will Star In Showtime’s New Vampire Drama Pilot ‘Let The Right One In’
- Beyoncé and Lorraine Schwartz Award Three Scholarships to Increase Diversity in the Jewelry Industry
- Bodycam Footage Released of the Fatal Shooting of the Columbus Teen by Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Cautiously Rejoice After Derek Chauvin Is Found Guilty Of Murder
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Mental Health Professionals Discuss The Importance Of Detaching From Black Trauma
- Auntie Maxine’s Not New To This, She’s True To This: 5 Times Maxine Waters Took a Stand
- Vanessa Bryant Speaks On Ending Kobe’s Longtime Deal With Nike
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Memorial Service For DMX Will Be Family & Friends Only