Erica Campbell gets asked constantly how does she handle all of her responsibilities and jobs while maintaining her family and marriage. She tells people all the time that she believes in the word of God and walks through the doors God opens up for her. Erica knows there is power behind the word of God and wants others to understand that.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She even quoted one of her favorite scriptures from the Bible, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.” When Erica walks into the room she is ready to pray, sing and do whatever God has planned to help others because that’s what God put her there for. The enemy does try to come and make her feel bad, but she ignores it.
You must always remember who you are and believe the word of God. Never doubt yourself and just follow through God’s plan.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Justin Bieber Says If He Could Go Back, He’d Wait For Marriage To Have Sex
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Hospital Public Safety Officers [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Unexpected Blessings [VIDEO]
- Lori Loughlin & Her Husband To Plead Guilty In College Bribery Scandal
- Bronner Brothers Iconic Beauty Show Cancelled, But Plans To Go Virtual
- “The Beat Don’t Stop” TV One’s Original Go-Go Music Documentary Premieres June 21st
- Alicia Keys Shares Some Of Her High School Photos
- Arrest Made In Connection To Murder Investigation Of Two Georgia Sisters Found Under Bridge
- Little Richard Buried at Seventh-Day Adventist HBCU He Attended In The 1950s