Erica Campbell gets asked constantly how does she handle all of her responsibilities and jobs while maintaining her family and marriage. She tells people all the time that she believes in the word of God and walks through the doors God opens up for her. Erica knows there is power behind the word of God and wants others to understand that.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She even quoted one of her favorite scriptures from the Bible, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.” When Erica walks into the room she is ready to pray, sing and do whatever God has planned to help others because that’s what God put her there for. The enemy does try to come and make her feel bad, but she ignores it.
You must always remember who you are and believe the word of God. Never doubt yourself and just follow through God’s plan.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Discuss The Road To Rekindling Their Marriage & Releasing “Marry Me”
- Tommy DeBarge Of R&B Group Switch Passes Away At 64
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- Search For Gabby Petito’s Fiance Brian Laundrie Ends After Discovered Human Remains Prove To Be His
- Issa Rae, Yvonne Orji & Jay Ellis Bring The Style On The Cover Of Entertainment Weekly
- TRIED IT: 5 Beauty Products That’ll Enhance Your Shower
- What Mohamed Noor’s Re-Sentencing Means For Derek Chauvin’s Time In Prison
- “Be Alive” Trailer For ‘King Richard’ Starring Will Smith Teases New Powerful Song From Beyoncé
- 5 Times Madame Vice President Kamala Harris Made Boss Moves In Her Power Suits