Love is in the air for Michelle Williams and her fiancé, Chad Johnson. The two will be sharing their lives with the world in the show “Chad Loves Michelle,” on OWN. We will watch as the two get engaged, face hard times and plan their wedding.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to PEOPLE, Chad is a pastor as well as a professional sports chaplain. In the first look of the show we watch Michelle jump up for joy as he proposes and then seek treatment for her mental illness.
Michelle during one of the scenes talks about how so many women want the happiness she has, but then explains how she’s struggling with depression. When she decided to seek treatment she said, “For years I have dedicated myself to increasing awareness of mental health and empowering people to recognize when it’s time to seek help, support and guidance from those that love and care for your wellbeing.”
On this journey the couple also reveal that they aren’t having sex or living together before marriage. Fans finally get to see another side to Michelle than just her being a member of Destiny’s Child. You can watch the premiere of “Chad Loves Michelle,” on OWN, November 3rd at 9/8c.
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Jamie Foxx Says “He Couldn’t Walk” In 1st Public Appearance Since Battling Mystery Illness
- Get Into Holiday Glamour With Marsai Martin’s Limited Edition Holiday Glasses Collection
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86