Love is in the air for Michelle Williams and her fiancé, Chad Johnson. The two will be sharing their lives with the world in the show “Chad Loves Michelle,” on OWN. We will watch as the two get engaged, face hard times and plan their wedding.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to PEOPLE, Chad is a pastor as well as a professional sports chaplain. In the first look of the show we watch Michelle jump up for joy as he proposes and then seek treatment for her mental illness.
Michelle during one of the scenes talks about how so many women want the happiness she has, but then explains how she’s struggling with depression. When she decided to seek treatment she said, “For years I have dedicated myself to increasing awareness of mental health and empowering people to recognize when it’s time to seek help, support and guidance from those that love and care for your wellbeing.”
On this journey the couple also reveal that they aren’t having sex or living together before marriage. Fans finally get to see another side to Michelle than just her being a member of Destiny’s Child. You can watch the premiere of “Chad Loves Michelle,” on OWN, November 3rd at 9/8c.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirtley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More