Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join the Get Up! Mornings w/ Erica Campbell mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
The premiere of ‘Leaving Neverland’ on HBO was shocking and jaw-dropping with all of the allegations that we made against the King of Pop. Two alleged victims Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck give a detailed account of their time with Jackson. Below we give you the abbreviated version of everything we learned from the documentary ‘Leaving Neverland’.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Wade Robson was born in Brisbane Australia and became a fan of Michael Jackson in the days of Triller. Like any kids across the world, Wade began to dance and sing like Jackson perfecting his moves. At five-years-old Wade entered a dance contest where the winner would get to meet Jackson at one of his upcoming concerts in Australia. Wade won the dance contest and met Jackson backstage after the show. Jackson invited Wade to join him on stage at his next show the following night. Just as promised Jackson pulled Wade on stage to dance with him. The next day Wade and his mother go to Jackson’s hotel hoping to give him a thank you letter. One of Jackon’s staff members saw them and told Jackson who then invited them to his room. Wade claims they spent two hours with Jackson visiting.
Two years later Wade had joined a dance company and made a visit to the United States. Wade’s family successfully tries to contact Jackson while in the U.S. and invites them to visit his home Neverland for the weekend. The Robson family planned on visiting the Grand Canyon but Wade wanted to stay with Jackson and his parents let him. Wade spent five days with Jackson while his family was gone. During this time is when Wade claims his sexual relationship with Jackson began including oral sex. When the Robson’s returned to pick up Wade, he didn’t want to go. So they extended their time at Neverland, where Wade claims the sexual abuse continued every night.
The Robeson’s returned to Australia but still kept in communication with Jackson. After some time had passed Jackson invited Wade back to participate in the marketing campaign for his shoe line with LA Gear. The campaign would take six weeks to complete. Wade’s mother came with him. Jackson asked Wade’s mother to let him stay for a year with him but she said no and allowed him to say with Jackson longer before going back to Australia.
After some time passes Wade’s parents split up. Mrs. Robeson decides that she and Wade are moving to Los Angeles in hopes to be with Jackson. When they get to LA they immediately notice that the relationship between Wade and Jackson isn’t the same. Jackson invites Wade to be in his ‘Black or White’ video but when they showed up to set they met MaCaulay Cogan. Wade felt MaCaulay had taken his place as Jackson’s “best friend.” Over time, Jackson still visits Wade and the alleged sexual abuse continues. Wade ask Jackson to go on his upcoming tour with him but Jackson declines, taking another young boy with him named Brett Barnes.
Jimmy Safechuck met Michael Jackson in December of 1986 after he was cast to star in a Pepsi commercial alongside Jackson. After filming Jimmy spends time in Jackson’s trailer without his mother.
While on tour in Australia, Jackson calls Jimmy and sends a film crew to his home in California to do an interview with him. After the interview, Mrs. Safechuck has a conversation with Jackson where he explains that he doesn’t have friends and that he is extremely lonely. Jackson invites the Safechuck family over to his home Havenhurst for dinner. Jackson gifts Jimmy with one of his Thriller jackets and gives him an envelope of cash.
Days later Jackson contacts the Safechuck family saying he is alone, the Safechucks pick up Jackson spending several nights visiting. Mrs. Safechuck even washes Jackson’s laundry and expresses that he is like a son to her. The Safechuck’s build a bond with Jackson and even vacation with him in Hawaii to go to a Pepsi convention.
In 1989 Jackson starts his Bad tour and takes Jimmy along with him to dance on stage. Jimmy’s mother accompanies him on the tour but begins to let Jimmy sleep with Jackson. While on tour at the Paris stop, Jimmy claims that Jackson teaches him how to masturbate. Their alleged sexual relationship escalates quickly to include oral sex and other sexual acts according to Jimmy.
After the tour, the Safechuck family were the first to visit Jackson’s new home Neverland. Neverland is where Jimmy claims a great deal of the alleged sexual acts continued throughout the vast property. In 1992 Jimmy claims that another young boy started spending time with Jackson. Jimmy felt like he had been replaced and cast to the side.
Both MaCaulay Cogan and Brett Barnes claim they were never sexually abused by Michael Jackson.
20 Things You Didn’t Know About The Legendary Michael Jackson
1. MJ was a victim of physical abuse from his father as a child. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, he shed tears and claimed that he was so terrified of his father that he would often vomit when he saw him.Source: 1 of 20
2. His favorite animated character from childhood was Pinocchio.Source: 2 of 20
3. When MJ listened to the songs from his days in The Jackson 5, he said he sounded like “Minnie Mouse.”Source: 3 of 20
4. His middle name was Joseph – Michael Joseph Jackson.Source: 4 of 20
5. “Billie Jean” is allegedly based on a true story. MJ claims an obsessive fan tried to say he was the father of her child.Source: 5 of 20
6. His first song to hit the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart was “Ben” in 1972.Source: 6 of 20
7. MJ was a huge Beatles fan. He paid $47 million for the publishing rights to the Beatles back catalogue in 1985 and sold a share of it to Sony in 1995 for $95 million.Source: 7 of 20
8. Get this… The costumes for the “Thriller” video came from the Salvation Army.Source: 8 of 20
9. Jackson invented and owns the patent for the special anti-gravity boots he wore that allowed him to lean forward extremely far in live performances of “Smooth Criminal.”Source: 9 of 20
10. MJ loved animals, and had several…strange pets. He had a python called Crusher, two llamas called Louis and Lola, and his most famous pet was Bubbles, the chimpanzee.Source: 10 of 20
11. Sources say MJ “borrowed” the Moonwalk from street dancers he saw outside a hotel.Source: 11 of 20
12. The original song title for “Thriller” was “Starlight.”Source: 12 of 20
13. Sources say MJ slept in an oxygen tent to live longer and for cosmetic purposes.Source: 13 of 20
14. MJ was a proud owner of a 2,700-acre Neverland Ranch that has a theme park, a menagerie, and a movie theater.Source: 14 of 20
15. “Home Alone” star Macaulay Culkin was one of MJ’s closest friends, and is the godfather of two of Jackson’s children.Source: 15 of 20
16. MJ’s estate signed a deal with Sony that gave them access to his unreleased recordings for $250 million.Source: 16 of 20
17. MJ often wore a black armband to remind people of the suffering of children around the world.Source: 17 of 20
18. The Los Angeles mansion he was renting just before he passed away once belonged to Sean Connery.Source: 18 of 20
19. MJ was allegedly a pretty avid reader… He was once accused by a library of owing $1 million in overdue book fines.Source: 19 of 20
20. Wikipedia, Twitter, and AOL’s Instant Messenger all crashed at 3:15PM on the day MJ died: June 25, 2009.Source: 20 of 20
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Pastor Under Fire After ‘Raising Man From Dea; At Funeral [VIDEO]
- 5 Inspirational Songs To Listen To When You’re Discouraged
- Gospel Singer Le’Andria Johnson Goes Live Entering Rehab [VIDEO]
Everything We Learned from the Michael Jackson Documentary “Leaving Neverland” was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com