The agency is still working to determine a specific deadline date, the report said. As of Wednesday, the IRS has not publicly commented about the delay.
President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief plan included stimulus checks, changes to the child tax credit, and exemptions for people who received unemployment in 2020. Due to those changes, many experts believed the IRS would have to delay the filing deadline.
- Anika Noni Rose Will Star In Showtime’s New Vampire Drama Pilot ‘Let The Right One In’
- Beyoncé and Lorraine Schwartz Award Three Scholarships to Increase Diversity in the Jewelry Industry
- Bodycam Footage Released of the Fatal Shooting of the Columbus Teen by Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Cautiously Rejoice After Derek Chauvin Is Found Guilty Of Murder
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Mental Health Professionals Discuss The Importance Of Detaching From Black Trauma
- Auntie Maxine’s Not New To This, She’s True To This: 5 Times Maxine Waters Took a Stand
- Vanessa Bryant Speaks On Ending Kobe’s Longtime Deal With Nike
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Memorial Service For DMX Will Be Family & Friends Only