While prayer is always the right way to fix things, so is taking responsibility for our actions. When we are going through hard times, it’s important to acknowledge the way we got into the situation. What choices could you have made that would have prevented some of the stress?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Brian Courtney Wilson Debuts New Album, ‘Still’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Introducing: DOE Breaks Down Her New Single, “Brighter” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Listen: Travis Greene Debuts New Song “Good And Love” [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Competitiveness [VIDEO]
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother
- Beyonce Announces Ivy Park ‘Drip 2’ Collection Drop
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Files Probate Petition As Actor Passed Without A Will
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Live YOur Dreams Now and Prove The Experts Wrong [VIDEO]
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Be Honored As ‘The Fashion Icon of 2020’ At The E! People’s Choice Awards
- 13-Year-Old Gabby Goodwin Made Six Figures With Her Natural Styling Products And Hair Accessories