For this prayer, GRIFF responds to a woman named Victoria, who asked him to say a prayer about the African women who braid hair in their shops. Victoria says the women need to stop braiding the edges, and let the poor girls in the chair keep them in tact!
There’s aren’t enough painkillers in the world to treat the pain that tight braids can cause, so GRIFF prays for a gentle hand. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Donnie McClurkin Addresses Throat Cancer Rumors [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Acoustic Performance [VIDEO]
- NBA Legend Bill Russell Recovering From Dehydration After Hospital Scare
- “Greenleaf” Actress Arrested At ATL’s Houston’s For Using Restroom For Too Long [VIDEO]
- Fathering While Black? Yes, It’s Now Suspicious
- The Cromarties Talk About Life With Blended Family Of 14 Kids
- These Curly-Haired Sisters Are Changing Lives For The Better
- Black Moms Matter: How Do You Explain Death To Your Child?
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Stacey Abrams Makes History In Georgia