Erica Campbell on Ericaism today talks about how Steven was stoned by Saul. She begins to talk about being persecuted and how it relates to today. Erica talked about how someone’s Facebook post, tweet or anything else can get you mad for no reason.
She mentioned you might only know have the details, but you sit there upset and angry. Erica doesn’t want negativity bring you down. Sometimes that’s the enemy’s low self esteem or not loving themselves enough that they want to put you down.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Family Members You Might Bump Into At A Black Funeral [VIDEO]
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Joy Hill Speaks On How She’s Open To Love Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: How Do You Get Over A Breakup? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Kierra Sheard Started Her Own Clothing Line [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Fake Peace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Keep Your Peace Of Mind [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]