Still working on some of those New Year’s Resolutions? So is GRIFF, in his prayer today he talked about procrastination. He mentioned that God is putting signs in front of him and the rest of us so we no longer procrastinate.
When we watch “My 600 lb Life” it should make us want to go to the gym, if we don’t clean our house “Hoarders” should make us run to clear things up. These signs make us appreciate what we have as well and make us stop procrastinating.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kanye West To Release ‘Jesus Is King’ Movie [VIDEO]
- Report: Pastors of Larger Churches Are More Likely To Prioritize Counseling & Discipleship
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Shaquille O’Neal Provides Family Of 12-Year-Old Paralyzed In Shooting With Wheelchair Accessible Home
- Issa Rae Joins Forces With Atlantic Records To Launch New Record Label
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All