Still working on some of those New Year’s Resolutions? So is GRIFF, in his prayer today he talked about procrastination. He mentioned that God is putting signs in front of him and the rest of us so we no longer procrastinate.
When we watch “My 600 lb Life” it should make us want to go to the gym, if we don’t clean our house “Hoarders” should make us run to clear things up. These signs make us appreciate what we have as well and make us stop procrastinating.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Homeless Man Passes Out Resumes On The Street & Gets Job Offers
- Michelle Williams Thanks Fans For Supporting Her As She Undergoes Mental Health Treatment: “My Family, Friends & Fiance Have Been Awesome”
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- David Mann Delivers A Prayer For His Neck, Back & Knees [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- NBA Star Derrick Rose Announces New Scholarship Fund
- Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: David & Tamela Mann Encourage People Not To Lose Hope [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Canton Jones Created A Church Environment Where Men Feel Comfortable Crying [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maurette Brown Clark Delivers Powerful Words [EXCLUSIVE]