Still working on some of those New Year’s Resolutions? So is GRIFF, in his prayer today he talked about procrastination. He mentioned that God is putting signs in front of him and the rest of us so we no longer procrastinate.
When we watch “My 600 lb Life” it should make us want to go to the gym, if we don’t clean our house “Hoarders” should make us run to clear things up. These signs make us appreciate what we have as well and make us stop procrastinating.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Alabama Chick-fil-A Opens On A Sunday To Fulfill The Wish Of Boy Living With Autism And Cerebral Palsy
- McDonald’s Employee Fired After Calling Customer The N-Word [Video]
- Report: Travis Scott Consulted With Colin Kaepernick About His Super Bowl LIII Halftime Gig
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!
- Broadway Legend Carol Channing Dead at 97
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Casey J To Release New Album, ‘The Gathering’