Erica Campbell points out that many believers might try to emulate the people who are trying to be like Jesus, rather than just trying to be like Jesus. Instead, Erica explains, When you surrender your total heart to Him, you will begin to operate like Jesus.
You will also realize that Jesus understands all the difficulty that we go through in life, because he too has been through the hard stuff. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams Wears Cornrows On The Cover Of Teen Vogue And Encourages Readers To Support Black Women
- After Losing 30 Pounds By Changing Her Diet, A Slim And Sugar-Free Sherri Shepherd Is Ready To Date Again
- “I Was Ashamed”: Kid Cudi Opens Up About Why He Kept His Depression From Loved Ones On “Red Table Talk” [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
- #BlackExcellence: 83-Year-Old Earns Ph.D. From Louisiana State University
- National Museum Of African American History And Culture To Display LeBron James’ Equality Sneakers
- WWII All Black Women Unit Honored With Monument