God knows us best, from every follicle on our head to future plans that we don’t know about. Erica Campbell talked about how he has a plan and a purpose for us. There are trials we all have to go through and we need to know God always has us covered.
Erica mentioned that those trials make us stronger everyday. God knows our beginning and end and we just need to have faith. Erica wants us to be encouraged have the right spirit and believe God always makes a way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Woman Who Called Cops On The Black Men At Starbucks Breaks Her Silence
- Get Up Poll: GRIFF Talks About How He Gets Closer To God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Kill Them With Kindness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor William McDowell Describes His Prayer That Was Answered After 20 Years [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 911 Call Released Of Starbucks Employee Who Called The Police On “Group Of Males”
- Big K.R.I.T. Is Crossing The Bridge Between Rappers And The Church [VIDEO]
- Barbara Bush Dies From COPD, A Disease That Kills Blacks And Women At High Rates
- GRIFF’s Prayer: What’s Up With This Weather? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Beyoncè’s Coachella Performance Is Benefiting HBCUs [EXCLUSIVE]
- Student Brings Cardboard Cutout Of Michael B. Jordan To Prom [PHOTOS]