Are you effective with what you do? Are you making money, or are you making history? In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell urges us not to get so caught up with the bills that you forget about the big picture- your purpose. The validation won’t come from people or the money. It comes from knowing you are fulfilling your purpose.
Erica Campbell talks about her purpose, to introduce Jesus to people outside of the body of Christ. So she’s careful to make sure she doesn’t get lost in the other aspects of her job, and doesn’t loose sight of the goal. Take a second to ask yourself, are you being effective? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Tamron Hall Reveals Why She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
- Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Eric Holder Indicted