GRIFF has a lot on his heart today. He spoke about Edwin Hawkins death and how he was one of his favorite gospel artist. GRIFF also spoke about Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson and how God keeps taking away artist he likes.
GRIFF then changed it up and mentioned that Donald Trump is his favorite president. GRIFF spoke about how God can take him because he doesn’t listen. Everything Trump does is just wrong. He’s sick of it and so is everyone else.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Grocery Store Owner Receives Death Threats After Ad ‘Hell Has Open Borders’ Runs In Circular
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security