GRIFF has a lot on his heart today. He spoke about Edwin Hawkins death and how he was one of his favorite gospel artist. GRIFF also spoke about Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson and how God keeps taking away artist he likes.
GRIFF then changed it up and mentioned that Donald Trump is his favorite president. GRIFF spoke about how God can take him because he doesn’t listen. Everything Trump does is just wrong. He’s sick of it and so is everyone else.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Listen: Michele Sweeting Releases Bilingual Rendition of “Oh Holy Night”
- Rosa Parks: Remembering Her Resilience, Resistance In The Face Of Racism
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!
- DC Homicide Detective Killed By Wife In Murder-Suicide
- Cecilia Rouse Will Be The First Black Person To Chair The Council of Economic Advisers
- Symone Sanders And Karine Jean-Pierre Land Key Roles As Biden’s Communications Team Is Revealed
- Oregon Community Rallies Around Black Teen Fatally Shot In Loud Music Dispute
- A No-Knock Raid Was Executed On A Black Family By Same Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”