Erica Campbell had a chance to speak to people in South Carolina and asked them “What is your motivation?” She spoke about how people are so quick to brag about themselves or pull out a camera when they are helping people. Erica mentioned that shouldn’t be your motivation to receive a compliment.
She also talked about how God doesn’t like that. When you help people make sure it comes from your heart. You don’t need an audience and do it because you want to and not so you can receive a thank you or that was nice of you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kathy Taylor & Tony Grant Of ‘The Temptations’ Joins Houston Gospel Stage Play, ‘Soul Purpose’
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Trailblazing Fashion Icon André Leon Talley Has Passed Away
- Georgia DA Who Justified Ahmaud Arbery’s Murder Not Seeking Re-Election: Report
- Sidney Poitier Death Certificate Reveals He Died From Combination Of Heart Failure, Alzheimer’s Dementia & Prostate Cancer
- Charles McGee, A Pioneering Tuskegee Airman Fighter Pilot, Has Died At 102
- Jennifer Hudson, H.E.R, And ‘Insecure’ Lead 2022 NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Prince’s Estate Has Finally Been Settled, Given A Valuation Of $156.4 Million
- Lusia Harris, ‘The Queen Of Basketball’ And First Woman Drafted By The NBA, Dies At 66
- Elderly Black Woman Exonerated After Spending 27 Years in Prison For Niece’s Murder