Erica Campbell had a chance to speak to people in South Carolina and asked them “What is your motivation?” She spoke about how people are so quick to brag about themselves or pull out a camera when they are helping people. Erica mentioned that shouldn’t be your motivation to receive a compliment.
She also talked about how God doesn’t like that. When you help people make sure it comes from your heart. You don’t need an audience and do it because you want to and not so you can receive a thank you or that was nice of you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brian Courtney Wilson Debuts New Album, ‘Still’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Introducing: DOE Breaks Down Her New Single, “Brighter” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Listen: Travis Greene Debuts New Song “Good And Love” [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Competitiveness [VIDEO]
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother
- Beyonce Announces Ivy Park ‘Drip 2’ Collection Drop
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Files Probate Petition As Actor Passed Without A Will
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Live YOur Dreams Now and Prove The Experts Wrong [VIDEO]
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Be Honored As ‘The Fashion Icon of 2020’ At The E! People’s Choice Awards
- 13-Year-Old Gabby Goodwin Made Six Figures With Her Natural Styling Products And Hair Accessories