Willie Moore Jr.’s son, Peyton Moore Jr. is showing out in his video for “In God We Trust.” The two are dancing and rapping for God and it’s the best thing we’ve seen today. Peyton might only be 8 years old, but he understands exactly who Jesus is.
One of the lines in the song is, “I’m saved by his grace all I do is win,” and has kids dancing behind him. Peyton also talks about being young, fly and saved as he raps with his dad. He wants everyone to be like him before Jesus comes and with a video like this we can only hope someone hears God through this song.
- Pastor Who Mocked Coronavirus ‘Hysteria’ Dies After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Kirk Franklin Shares What It’s Like Still Working During Coronavirus Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Teach People How To Treat You [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “We Don’t Have Spots On Our Chests” [VIDEO]
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of Presidential Race
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Create Your World By Your Words [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Choose Jesus Intentionally [VIDEO]
- Kim Fields Discovers God’s Grace In New Lifetime Film Airing Easter Sunday
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Exchanging Snacks For Chores [VIDEO]
- Ayesha Curry’s At-Home Baby Hair Salon Is The Cutest Thing Ever!