Willie Moore Jr.’s son, Peyton Moore Jr. is showing out in his video for “In God We Trust.” The two are dancing and rapping for God and it’s the best thing we’ve seen today. Peyton might only be 8 years old, but he understands exactly who Jesus is.
One of the lines in the song is, “I’m saved by his grace all I do is win,” and has kids dancing behind him. Peyton also talks about being young, fly and saved as he raps with his dad. He wants everyone to be like him before Jesus comes and with a video like this we can only hope someone hears God through this song.
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Thandie Newton Under Fire For Declaring Atheism And Thanking God At Emmys 2018 [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Not Being A Vegetarian Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Satan Tempts Jesus [EXCLUSIVE]