GRIFF today is praying for parents that purchase expensive shoes for their children. It’s nothing wrong with buying something nice for your kids, but what about saving some of that money for college. GRIFF wants more parents to teach their kids about savings as well.
In the prayer he talked about what’s more important shoes or knowledge? The next time your kids ask for something tell them the money is on their feet. GRIFF wants more kids to go to college and not worry about the latest sneaker.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: Testing Season [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Teen Who Was Once Homeless Receives Full-Ride Scholarship To Harvard University
- 5 Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- Erica Campbell Tells Why Her Father Didn’t Come To Her Graduation [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win In Georgia’s Primary Race
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s “Shining Down” Vs. 1k Phew’s “Show Love” [MUSIC]
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay