Janet Dollar has been in the comedy ministry for ten years! She talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about celebrating three years of marriage to her husband, and who she says is “real country,” but handy as well. She talks about how he fixes things around the house and in her car for her, and why she says he’s a “carpenter like Jesus.” With Valentine’s Day around the corner, she says her husband gives her “unconventional” gifts.
Janet talks about when she realized that comedy was also her ministry, and the little things she asks God for before she goes onstage. She also talks about being nervous when GRIFF’s ten-year-old daughter opened up for her at one of her comedy shows recently. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 12-Year-Old Flint Activist Raises Over $130K For Water Filtration Systems
- Entrepreneur Launches Coupon Platform To Support Black-Owned Businesses
- Artists Announced for Pastor Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday All-Star Tribute Concert
- Former NFL Player DeAngelo Williams Funds 500 Mammograms
- Tia Mowry Shows Off Postpartum Weight Loss, Opens Up About Being Called “Fat” During & After Pregnancy
- Sherri Shepherd Posts Funny Video About Her Frustrations With Her Baby Daddy
- Oprah Winfrey Does Not Regret Her Decision To Not Get Married Or Have Kids
- Will Smith Developing A ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Spinoff Series
- Walking On Water: $3,000 ‘Jesus Shoes’ Filled With Holy Water Sell Out In Minutes
- Colorado Pastor Shot & Killed By His Own Son