Janet Dollar has been in the comedy ministry for ten years! She talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about celebrating three years of marriage to her husband, and who she says is “real country,” but handy as well. She talks about how he fixes things around the house and in her car for her, and why she says he’s a “carpenter like Jesus.” With Valentine’s Day around the corner, she says her husband gives her “unconventional” gifts.
Janet talks about when she realized that comedy was also her ministry, and the little things she asks God for before she goes onstage. She also talks about being nervous when GRIFF’s ten-year-old daughter opened up for her at one of her comedy shows recently. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Author Ta-Nehisi Coates & Actor Danny Glover Make A Case For Reparations On Capital Hill [VIDEO]
- Deitrick Haddon Professes That This Is The Season Of God Opening Doors
- GET THE LOOK: If You Can’t Afford Rihanna’s FENTY Shoes, We Found The Solution For You
- Evin Amiri of J. Moss’ 21:03 Group Gets Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- For King & Country Releases ‘God Only Knows’ Remix With Timbaland And Echosmith [VIDEO]
- Yolanda Adams To Perform At PBS’ 39th Annual ‘A Capitol Fourth’
- Behind The Hymn: His Eye Is On The Sparrow
- Detroit Youth Choir Blows Away ‘America’s Got Talent’ Crew; Receives Golden Buzzer [VIDEO]
- 20 Minutes Saved Laz Alonso’s Mother From Gun Violence
- Father And Chatty Son In Viral Video Land Adorable Denny’s Commercial [VIDEO]