Janet Dollar has been in the comedy ministry for ten years! She talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about celebrating three years of marriage to her husband, and who she says is “real country,” but handy as well. She talks about how he fixes things around the house and in her car for her, and why she says he’s a “carpenter like Jesus.” With Valentine’s Day around the corner, she says her husband gives her “unconventional” gifts.
Janet talks about when she realized that comedy was also her ministry, and the little things she asks God for before she goes onstage. She also talks about being nervous when GRIFF’s ten-year-old daughter opened up for her at one of her comedy shows recently. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Video Shows Texas Cop Brutally ‘Choked’ Black Teen Girl ‘Simply Walking Home,’ Violently Arrested Her Mom
- A ‘House Party’ Reboot Starring ‘The Chi’ Actor Jacob Latimore In The Works
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- LeVar Burton’s Debut Jeopary! Episode Broke An Unexpected Record
- Rihanna The Coin Collector Is Set To Launch Fenty Parfum To Her Growing Empire
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- Ben Crump Files Lawsuit On Behalf Of Black Women Against Johnson & Johnson For Cancer Causing Products
- Watch: Will Smith Stars as Williams Sisters’ Father in ‘King Richard’ Trailer
- Costa Rican Gymnast Luciana Alvarado Cleverly Included BLM Tribute In Her Olympic Routine
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’